• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So did any local malays protect local chinese from the racist mudland red shirts?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big irony is malays are also dependent on chinese. As depicted graphically here by malay satirical cartoonist Zunar (critical of Najib too)

Islam is totally inept as a way of life. Mo and the early caliphates enriched themselves from conquests. Once conquests were no longer available Islam's true nature as a failed ideology became obvious. Bus Muslims were thought htey were Allah's chosen people. This makes them arrogant and proud of their stature according to their pathetic and laughable quran which is one of the most poorly written books ever to be conceived. Their arrogance prevents them from accepting their failures. You see this each time a Muslim talks of their failures. Even when they commit atrocity its the non-Muslims that sold them the weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c12ynQqpZVg
Islam Exposed 90 - Errors In The Quran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-5Pwr_R1EM
Islam Exposed 95 - Muhammad & Deception

iMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big irony is malays are also dependent on chinese. As depicted graphically here by malay satirical cartoonist Zunar (critical of Najib too)

That's rubbish. Cheenas are slave to our race. We malays relek one corner playing guitars and enjoy our vapes while you all cheenas have to work your ass out for survival.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a bastard retarded total loser m&d dog!

Just becos that cheena low-income unemployed 50plus-years-old dog narongwongwan everyday play 69 blow-job with you this bastard dog, doesn't mean chinese race people are all like that!

you this bastard m&d dog sucked my cock and you ate my feces!

Muslims are like that. When thousands of them kill each other and rape and steal they say not all Muslims are like that. When one Chinese does something wrong they will say all Chinese are bad. These bastards are sickos and cannot be trusted to tell the truth since they follow the koran which teach them to become barbarians who murder, rape, pillage and enslave.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la I never say I'm rich.
Also feeling rich is relative....next to loser like Krafty confirm can be call wealthy but then if I have a million in the bank I'm still a pauper next to pap ministers.

Also I never claim to know who or who maybe you confuse me with that número uno.
But I'm on the ground so I see and hear things and know people who know people and I share here best as I can those things I know.
No one knows everything la.

i mean you will say this model or that actress used to be your gf not those ministers or super stars.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Ebonite tribe was founded by the Arab and Islam was formed in 425 AD. The Ebonite tribe was descendant of Jesus brother James who were let off by the mad last Emperor of Roman Dominant.

Quran was written by Jesus descendant and probably written to extinct the Roman descendants, an eye for an eye.

The hatred of Romans crime against the Jews still remains and Roman Catholics have blood in their hands.

The Buddhist and other religions to stay away from the fight and 坐山 观虎斗 sit on top of hills and watch 2 tigers fight.

Actually yeah during that period the screw was controlling the head mod account and binning other members posts while allowing his clones like debonerdog's posts stay. Thanks for reminding me.