• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So did any local malays protect local chinese from the racist mudland red shirts?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something along these lines: If any of those bloody red shirts try that in singapore on our chinese bros we will whack these bloody m&ds.

I am guessing no. zilch 0 whther it's from a forum or on facebook or your own m&d friends.

How come when let's assume a chinese ultra group wants to whack mudlays you will hear sinkie chinese want to defend their own m&d friends but not the other way around?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something along these lines: If any of those bloody red shirts try that in singapore on our chinese bros we will whack these bloody m&ds.

I am guessing no. zilch 0 whther it's from a forum or on facebook or your own m&d friends.

How come when let's assume a chinese ultra group wants to whack mudlays you will hear sinkie chinese want to defend their own m&d friends but not the other way around?
I think we can relate this closely to the m&d and chineses hooting in sg back in 60s. I ask my parent more details on that they say so long is strangers they will hoot. If the chinese is 1 of the m&d group friend they will pang chan.
vice versa

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the mats angry with the cina babis but not the shitskins? Obviously shitskins like u wouldn't understand lah!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the mats angry with the cina babis but not the shitskins? Obviously shitskins like u wouldn't understand lah!

Is Jah a local shitskin upset with international jet setter shitskins? That would be hilarious….but some truth in that tension….local shitskins only fit to be sweepers, despatch boys, mcdonalds workers and security while the international shitskins look at them as pariahs.

Aah….human relations.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Jah a local shitskin upset with international jet setter shitskins? That would be hilarious….but some truth in that tension….local shitskins only fit to be sweepers, despatch boys, mcdonalds workers and security while the international shitskins look at them as pariahs.

Aah….human relations.

ROFL ok good job in observing how the shit skins are. Btw You are still a chinese dog sucking up to shit skins.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think TS is asking a lot from the 70%-look at all the foreigners here and what happened?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually most of the "chinese dog syndrome" s'porean-chinese are from the 30% Pro-opposition side. Becos one important characteristic of chinese-dog-syndrome is they only Anti-PRCs new immigrants but they welcome India/Pinoy etc new immigrants. This is very obvious in this forum and that EDMW forum have a lot of working-class middle-aged s'porean-chinese that have chinese-dog-sydrome.

Although there are also some Pro-pap forummers that had chinese-dog-syndrome for example that forummer by the nick of EXBB from sgfuck.(but chinese-dog-syndrome is more prevalent among Pro-opposition forummers)

ok but i'm just very curious why does it only affect chinese mostly?

You don't see indians hating on the new indian immigrants even if they aren't tamils for example. You don't really hear malays hating on pinoys but then again pinoys and malays are quite different speaking different languages and having different religions but this isn't the case for prc and local chinese.

Anyway why would pro oppo chinese welcome other nationalities of foreigners?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh had done some survey before. The largest numbers of chinese-dog-syndrome fall into this particular age profile group-------- late 40s to late 50s WORKING-CLASS/OR UNEMPLOYED hardcore pro-opposition s'porean-chinese.

In fact 1 50plus-years-old "public figure" from the Opposition camp ever published openly an article whereby he said the India/Pinoy/myanmese new immigrants are very good. He wrote it is only the PRCs that is the number one public enemy of s'poreans. No prizes for guessing who is this 50plus-years-old pro-opposition guy.

I want to stress Pro-PAP middle-aged working-class s'porean-chinese also have chinese-dog-syndrome, best example is that EXBB and Casanova forummer from sgfuck.

But generally the largest numbers of chinese-dog-syndrome come from middle-aged working-class hardcore pro-Opposition s'porean-chinese.

But there is also a possibility that these 2 forummers EXBB and Casanova may be s'porean-indians disguising as s'porean-chinese

I see yeah on the forum it's hard to tell someone's identity unless they want to reveal it. Did those 2 exbb and casanova say that they are chinese or try their darn best to imply that they are chinese?

This is something i have noticed about those that pretend they are chinese they always need to find some way to say that they are chinese for example something like "we chinese..." or "for your info i am chinese...." etc while real chinese people in general won't do that at all.

anyway would you agree that in general chinese hate the chinese foreigners and you know that actually extends to even hating local chinese more than other races hating on their own race's foreigners?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'porean-indians are very Pro-India new immigrants.

Is there a reason why sg indians are like totally opposite from sg chinese?

This is obviously not a good thing. It shows that local shit skins are not even loyal to citizens of other races and rather align themselves with aliens all because they have the same skin color.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DAMN!

That casonava is even the moderator of sgfuck.

Those pro-chinese camp in sgfuck is often quarralling with casanova for being too PRO/biased towards India and too anti-China.

WTF how can the mod be biased? if that fucker is a chinese well he's simply one of those high lvl chinese dogs.

What i am curious though is why are chinese like this but indians/ ang mohs not like this. Like take the US. As long as you are white/caucasian from any part of the world they consider you one of them as in part of the white race. Although last time they did hate on irish people but it's not like that anymore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh think one of your arch enemy in this forum, that narong wongwan is a 50plus-years-old working-class s'porean-chinese.

The local shit-skins generally want more foreign shit-skins new citizens

he's not my arch enemy la. The thing about him is he likes to talk big claims he has a lot of money, knows this and that person in sg but at the same time is involved in crime like embezzling funds, been to jail in 3 countries mudland, sg, thailand and married 3 times i think. 3rd marriage to a thai woman with connections to some thai army colonel/major or police inspector that type of shit.

Anyway this fellow says chinks are the scum of the earth and claims he is a chinese himself. WTF you won't ever read a malay/indian writing that so i'm just curious and want to get to the bottom of the matter.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucker.

this forum's leongsam is a fucker too!

that sammyboyforum is also invested with chinese-dog-syndromes local-chinese and shit-skins!

yeah that nigger leong sam likes to bash chinese but at least he's fair and bashes shit skins too. One good thing about him is he doesn't openly side anyone unlike other forums like say edmw where if you are the mod's/owner's crony you get treated more leniently over here he's fair everyone gets treated fairly.

There was one ordinary member here called scroobal who somehow thought he was above everyone else and could do as he pleased all because of his early join date and so called contributions to this forum propped up by himself and his clones who was endlessly bashing another forum member and got told off by sam. Were this some other forum the scroo might have gotten away with it due to his supposed "high standing" in the forum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh disagree.

This nigger fucker leongsam let his bastard moderator dogs in sammyboyforum anyhow arbitrary bans forummers.

sammyboyforum should be banned by Govt!

EDMW is also bad, EDMW is controlled by malaysians dogs moderators, if you speak bad against malaysians, the dogs will ban you

Actually yeah during that period the screw was controlling the head mod account and binning other members posts while allowing his clones like debonerdog's posts stay. Thanks for reminding me.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is clear on Muslims committing crimes against non-Muslims and also Muslims that do not practice Islam correctly. Don't fall for Johor Sultan calling for end to racism and those caught will be brought to trial or kicked out of Johor. Muslims are infamous for double talking. They will say one thing but do another. They will have hardliners and many of these. They will have very few talking positive to fool non-Muslims. The end result is Muslim continuing their satanic ways.

Not genes but Islam. Look at Mats here and in Mudlaysia and Indonesia and you can see the difference. Mats here are minority and have strong influence from non-Islamic policies and systems. Once Islam becomes major player then everything turns into garbage. You can also compare Pakistan and India or Northern States in Malaysia which are very Islamic with those in the central and south of Malaysia. Islam is the cancer that destroys humanity.

As you will see below, Muhammad posed as an apostle of God. Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries. The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful. What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically "tickle" the ears of Arab listeners. Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century and the Qur'an itself.
http://www.bibleprobe.com/muhammed.htm

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually most of the "chinese dog syndrome" s'porean-chinese are from the 30% Pro-opposition side. Becos one important characteristic of chinese-dog-syndrome is they only Anti-PRCs new immigrants but they welcome India/Pinoy etc new immigrants. This is very obvious in this forum and that EDMW forum have a lot of working-class middle-aged s'porean-chinese that have chinese-dog-sydrome. you see in this forum that narong wongwan, that multi-clone bookie runner with the stars wars figurine nicks etc etc they always only bash PRCs new immigrants but they never post any Anti- Pinoys/India/Thai FTs postings at all.

Although there are also some Pro-pap forummers that had chinese-dog-syndrome for example that forummer by the nick of EXBB from sgfuck.(but chinese-dog-syndrome is more prevalent among Pro-opposition forummers)

Dun stereotype me la.
I'm maybe a Chinese dog in your opinion but I dun discriminated la....ah nehs and pinoys etc I also got whack la.
Also I dun have clones la only one because I started that to be able to post when this nick was suspended.....I also made know that nick was me.
And my avatar is not Star Wars la....it's the STIG. Kns you dun watch tv one is it?
As to being 50 years old working class.....ok la nothing to be ashamed of if its true. My cock can still erect at my age. Want to try I can shove it in your mouth hehe

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mats hate Pinoys because majority of Pinoys are true Malay race and are not Muslim. This goes against Mat lying they are Malays and all Malays are Muslim. Bastard Mats like to lie they are from Malays when facts are they are from further south. Mats hate Burmese because their dirty terrorist cousins the Rohingya are given their rewards for trying to mass murder Burmese to create Islamic state in Burma. Bastard Mats like to lie and kill infidels. They follow their pedophile and rapist Profit Mo.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/security/697392/bomb-blitz-kills-three-despite-peace-move
Two civilians and a soldier were killed and three other people injured in a series of bomb attacks in Narathiwat on Thursday evening. Authorities on Thursday announced the parole of convicted killer...

Please credit and share this article with others using this link:http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/security/697392/bomb-blitz-kills-three-despite-peace-move. View our policies at http://goo.gl/9HgTd and http://goo.gl/ou6Ip. © Post Publishing PCL. All rights reserved.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
2015.09.20 (Ngorongoro, Nigeria) - Six villagers have their throats slit by Boko Haram.
2015.09.20 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Boko Haram bombers strike a rival mosque and several other buildings, killing at least eighty - including children.
2015.09.20 (Aleppo, Syria) - Seven children are among fourteen killed when Sunnis pour rockets into an Armenian neighborhood.
2015.09.20 (Mora, Cameroon) - Three others are killed when two female suicide bombers blow themselves up.
2015.09.18 (Khtun, Dagestan) - Five local hunters are brutally slain by Muslim militants.
2015.09.18 (Arghandab, Afghanistan) - All eight policemen manning a checkpoint are mowed down by religious extremists.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Muhammad/myths-mu-home.htm
As a service to Muslims and infidels alike, we hope to refute the contemporary mythology of Muhammad (popular in the West) by referring to the earliest and most reliable Muslim historians, who based their writings on the narrations of those who actually knew their revered prophet. The historical compilations of Ibn Ishaq (compiled by Ibn Hisham), al-Tabari, Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are greatly respected in the Muslim academic community as a priceless source of biographical information and the details of Islam's origin and rise to power. These writings also provide the context for the Qur'an.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he's not my arch enemy la. The thing about him is he likes to talk big claims he has a lot of money, knows this and that person in sg but at the same time is involved in crime like embezzling funds, been to jail in 3 countries mudland, sg, thailand and married 3 times i think. 3rd marriage to a thai woman with connections to some thai army colonel/major or police inspector that type of shit.

Anyway this fellow says chinks are the scum of the earth and claims he is a chinese himself. WTF you won't ever read a malay/indian writing that so i'm just curious and want to get to the bottom of the matter.

No la I never say I'm rich.
Also feeling rich is relative....next to loser like Krafty confirm can be call wealthy but then if I have a million in the bank I'm still a pauper next to pap ministers.

Also I never claim to know who or who maybe you confuse me with that número uno.
But I'm on the ground so I see and hear things and know people who know people and I share here best as I can those things I know.
No one knows everything la.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Big irony is malays are also dependent on chinese. As depicted graphically here by malay satirical cartoonist Zunar (critical of Najib too)