• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what happens when you don't buy your gf the iPhone 6S

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
m4G2H7h.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China chinks are good example of magnifing the ugliness of female and human behaviour..

A woman from first world country will scold the man in her heart for not buying her things, a 3rd world chink will strip naked..

That is why going MGTOW is the best.. MGTOW will not have such woman beside him wanting him to spend money on her..that fucking bitch has no money to buy her own phone????

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waiting for more incidents similar to Viet guy vs Jover Chew last year. :wink:

mr-pham-van-thoai-a-factory-worker-was-so-desperate-he-knelt-down-to-beg-the-shop-employees-to-return-his-hard-earned-cash-but-only-got-refunded-less-than-half-of-what-he-paid-mobile-airs-owner-158472.jpg

"Boo hoo, please return my money, I only want to buy an iPhone for my girlfriend."

Seriously, women have their own money now. If they want bling or fancy tech toys or exotic holidays, they should use their own money. Stop leeching off a guy and be a strong, independent woman. :rolleyes:

Balrog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can always buy her cheap clone like the one below and pray that she doesn't find out. Dump her if she does. :biggrin:

aa-1024x1024.jpg

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is another good reason to invest in Apple stock. There's intangible value in Apple products that makes people go berserk if they can't own them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her bf most likely did the right thing as any purchase in a fake apple store would be a knockoff. and if that were to happen, with nothing more to strip, the gf would return the knockoff for a knocked up.