• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expensive F-35s. Money is needed for other things.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore has surrendered. Lots of FTs.

That happened a long time ago, starting with the influx of "jiu hu gias".....why do we need N.S. for? when they ruling party had already 'surrended Singapore to the foreigners??

waste of people's time...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I did hear Dr. Chee mention something to that tone, but didn't pay attention, don't get me wrong, I just treat ALL political speeches as talk and don't pay attention to what anyone of them say. Really sorry for Dr. Chee he didn't get a seat in parliament. I think he is a smart person, but has been politically damaged sometime ago. Defense for every nation is important whether there is a threat or not, but for Singapore, her military hardware is very impressive for her size, perhaps overkill. Well, this turns out to be good for those whose careers are military, its good for them. Taxpayers should demand their tax dollars are utilized for something more pertinent to their needs, medical and education should be amongst them.

Cheers!

SDP did with their 40% cut in defence budget to finance the cost of their healthcare proposal. Personally I am in favor of such proposal but majority see defence as necessity and supported gov policy on defence. Hence it will be politically unwise and view as 'populist' for any opposition to suggest cutting defence budget.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the F-22 Raptor is not allowed to be exported under US federal law. Japan and Israel have both expressed interest in this model some time ago, but too bad for them they were denied obtaining this plane.

Cheers!

Get the f22. Like this najib n his ultras dare not have funny thots.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The f35 is one iteration from unmanned jet. The speed has reach max human limit. The next level would b supersonic mach 4 or 4.5 capable of deciding multiple target selection with drone type stealth bombs that does not necessarily b guided by gps n possibly longer range so it is basically untouchable