• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can middle age gentlemen wear earrings

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pls do not hoot me. This is a serious question.
I always wanted to wear earring with liang jing jing tiny real diamonds kind when young but always kena objection from parents. Then objection by gf. Partly also tat time cannot afford diamond.
Now old liao but still hiao. Is it weird and buay kian siao to wear now ?
Of course general ans will be do not bother about others just do what we want life is short but I really want to hear from sbf before getting my aged ear pierce. I will get sbf % as a final decision. Pls indicate yes or no so I can final decision easier.

also I see people put a toothpick In ear is it they no money to buy earring or is it cannot put earring immediately after pierced ?

Note : I find people with tattoo buay kian siao lah

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always wanted to wear earring with liang jing jing tiny real diamonds kind when young but always kena objection from parents. Then objection by gf. Partly also tat time cannot afford diamond.
Of course general ans will be do not bother about others just do what we want life is short but I really want to hear from sbf before getting my aged ear pierce. I will get sbf % as a final decision. Pls indicate yes or no so I can final decision easier.

also I see people put a toothpick In ear is it they no money to buy earring or is it cannot put earring immediately after pierced ?

Standby for krafty to answer. He has many pairs of earrings for various occasions.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS. Dont wear earrings lah. On a previous thread, you mention want to find girls. Have you think about what kind of women you will attract if you wear earrings??

After earrings then what? Dye your hair in orange or blue?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS. Dont wear earrings lah. On a previous thread, you mention want to find girls. Have you think about what kind of women you will attract if you wear earrings??

After earrings then what? Dye your hair in orange or blue?
Ok. 1 down. Tks for feedback.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

The simple question is do u wear it for others or for yourself? Hope that answers yr question.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just watch which ear you planning to do:

Right Earring Rule
The rule in which any male wears an earring in his right ear is deemed 'gay' or 'homosexual'. If they have one in their left ear too, they are not gay, but more expressing their feminine side