• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can middle age gentlemen approach gals

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
must have $$$
But u not working ....
no house no car no cc no career.
Maybe can buy a viet girl.
But here 2 days see your pattern also run.
don waste time lah.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If say you are a middle age single gentlemen and happen to see a lady that you like and not wearing any marriage ring, will you brace up and approach her ?
If yes and kena rejected like a pervert, will you quickly disappear or ? Will you be bother of the surroundings ?

Even if she has a wedding ring, also can approach.

A woman can always have an affair.

Kenna rejected is ok. Part and parcel of the game. Good luck you you!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just one question, John. Was she blind?

She was attracted to my good qualities; decently well-built, successful career, social status in the high middle-class. You think I look like one of those loser sinkie uncles below?

ST_20130226_VWONGG_8_3541797e_2.jpg

100115_kaychin_taxi_shc1659h_ong041.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, you are being overly harsh to the "after 50". Perhaps you're in the 40- 50 range, and you think you enjoy a little advantage over the after 50. Likewise, the 30 - 40 can ask you go jiak sai, and the 20 -30 will ask you go tiao lao.

The truth is it's about appearance, not age per se. This gentleman is 57 and the chio boo next to him happens to be her daughter:

michael%20main_1.jpg

This gentleman is 59 and his wife is about 15 years younger:

Ray-Lui-1.jpg

Even Louis Koo is 45, and I'm sure if it was Louis Koo who whatsapp your colleague to compliment her about her hair, your colleague's panties would be soaked with cunt juice:

louis-koo-lanvin-x-hm-01.jpg

Of course you can still approach girls. The only difference is tactics. You can't be using tactics you employed in your 20s and still expect the same treatment from girls. You have to modify your tactics to suit your maturity. Don't believe? If a young girl act cute to you, it's fine even if she throws a little tantrum. But if a MILF in her late 30s tries to act cute, you will feel like vomiting.

So far John Tan has been absolutely spot on.

Well said bro . I like the part if a late 30s milf throw tantrum....I will reflect myself along this line.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wen u reach 50+, u wun b saying tis ...

I personally feel human after 50 should not be working anymore if they do not have family to feed. Unless have alot of money and handsum like those celebrities still have chips to play. For a typical not rich sinkie uncle after 50 really can stay at home jia sai . Even tackle 1 cant give her a lavish life very fast she will run rd also.

when I say after 50 can jia sai I'm referring to a typical sinkie with avg not ugly not handsum uncle lahm

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is perfectly acceptable for middle aged men to approach girls as long as you have something to bring to the table.

Victoria+Secret+Supermodels+Host+Party+Photo+tV4s7r5SEUAx.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is perfectly acceptable for middle aged men to approach girls as long as you have something to bring to the table.

Victoria+Secret+Supermodels+Host+Party+Photo+tV4s7r5SEUAx.jpg

In fact 80 year old farts can approach women too as long as both of you have your needs taken care of.

Rupert-Murdoch-Wendy-Murdoch-7-29-11-1.jpg

Boss 1 sentence sums it all.
I only have a.little to lay on table but alot to lay on bed.
Likely can jia sai is it

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss 1 sentence sums it all.
I only have a.little to lay on table but alot to lay on bed.
Likely can jia sai is it

If all you have to offer is sex, women would prefer to get it from someone young and virile.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Some places like where I am it's not about age, if you're a foreigner there's advantage to even get

not that I'm into these of course

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
My last attempt to whatsapp a young colleague indicating her hair look nice today and cute, she replied u send to wrong person is it. Which imply for middle age to send to her is an accident. PiangZ..

wau lau
you can only compliment a lady on personal level only when you are close friend if not you are deem as tiko

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some places like where I am it's not about age, if you're a foreigner there's advantage to even get

not that I'm into these of course

Kak po I think age does matter too in your district.
When I was late 20s to mid 30s I had a white horse prince feeling when with these syt but once above 40, the feeling.ia gone as treatment received changed.