• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She Asked Me Why I Kept Whatsapping Today...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Siao liao Siao liao...

My woman came back home a while ago after her rendevous with her Jie Mei at MBS last nite. I asked her got win boh? She said no win no lose.. I said liddat hor lor...got free mbs room and gamble whole nite..sibei song hor...she say mbs crowded last nite cos lots of tourists for F1. I told her aiyah...Cashino oso buay fly away... anytime she huan, she can go with her Jie Mei huan lah..

So TCSS with her about where i bought the Tau Sa Pia in Kovan and made some TieGuanYin tea ...

she sip her tea and read her ipad... soi whatsapp J lor...

i think hor. I must have smiled too much while whatsapping...Nabei:oIo: All chow Froggy's fault...never tell me not to smile when Tau Chiak :oIo:

Fug Fug Fug... then the golden question lai liao...She asked me Why I keep whatsapping today and ask who I am chatting with!!!!

Nabei...Going to Pichar Lobang liaozzzz:oIo::oIo:

I say no lah...just a colleague and we joking about GE2015 stuff lor.. she Gin me and said ... GE2015 so farny meh?

Limpei really this time Chui Tak Lan :eek:

quickly tcss with her abit, gin kar gin chiu change subject and ask her why she never go see the new Carier watch that was just launched....

tsibye....:oIo::oIo::oIo:

phew .....:*:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
nabei... just got whatsapp from J asked me tonite wanna go for drink or not :*:

Ji bai siao liao... :*:

msg her back say tonite most probably buay sai... sigh... she never msg back.. must be angry liao..siao liao...

:*::*:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
J so nice.. Whatsapp me to cool down though Arsenal is losing .... So sweet...:smile:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arsenal's manager is goh meng seng? sure lose one

everywhere he go, confirm never win

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
tell u liao...mai tia...lose 12k this week ... yinyang not balanced... go for a jua gen lah...whahahaha :biggrin: