• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know Goh meng seng saves WP from crisis in 2006?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11947918_1182067225153029_2376316851375787108_o.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This proves that Goh Meng Seng is one of the best around. Every party he joins improves considerably.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe goh meng seng is the messenger of god,bound forever to carry the book of elias across this godforsaken world until humanity has found its salvation.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His reason for leaving WP is always different and changing.

My internet postings caused damage to WP's reputation, so to be accountable I resigned.

I disagreed with the direction WP was going and knew they would sink, so I resigned.

I felt I had helped WP build up and resigned to build another party.

Can you rewrite history so many times?

None of the reasons make any sense or are coherent with one another. Which means the real reason is none of the above. Will he come clean with the real reason? No, because integrity and transparency is what he talks best, not does best.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
His reason for leaving WP is always different and changing.

My internet postings caused damage to WP's reputation, so to be accountable I resigned.

I disagreed with the direction WP was going and knew they would sink, so I resigned.

I felt I had helped WP build up and resigned to build another party.

Can you rewrite history so many times?

None of the reasons make any sense or are coherent with one another. Which means the real reason is none of the above. Will he come clean with the real reason? No, because integrity and transparency is what he talks best, not does best.

The real reason is that he did a Yaw Shin Leong and was asked to resign to make it look nice for everyone lah:biggrin: