• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hazy Day for Formula One F1

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hope the haze will clear up for tonight's qualifying

Its pretty hazy now around the area

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's so great about those f1 world champ. They have no guts to race using a conventional car. They use customised low profile shell and engine,limpe can win them also just loot engine to max even crash bo taichi.

Ask them to use normal car la I would race with them.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Businesses affected by FI all kpkb because of road closures and they aren't compensated. Was told the 3-day event costs approximately three to four hundred million. Anyone aware of the $$$ involved?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Businesses affected by FI all kpkb because of road closures and they aren't compensated. Was told the 3-day event costs approximately three to four hundred million. Anyone aware of the $$$ involved?

Don't forget the NDP road closures around the Padang, even for the numerous rehearsals before the actual event.

But I'm sure some business was generated: I saw NS slaves in uniform drinking bubble tea at Funan. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget the NDP road closures around the Padang, even for the numerous rehearsals before the actual event.

But I'm sure some business was generated: I saw NS slaves in uniform drinking bubble tea at Funan. :biggrin:

Not so sure if it is a good idea to have F1 held here. Can be very disruptive.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's so great about those f1 world champ. They have no guts to race using a conventional car. They use customised low profile shell and engine,limpe can win them also just loot engine to max even crash bo taichi.

f1 is 4 elites n aristocraps ...

y wud dey lower demselves 2 race wif u? ... u shud juz get urself out from their f**king elite faces ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

y wud dey lower demselves 2 race wif u? ... u shud juz get urself out from their f**king elite faces ...

Sinkies can try something that's on their level, e.g. go-kart racing at Kranji.

http://kf1karting.com/

1961918_820853397937718_4124628993488285556_o.jpg

kf1raceday.png

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe what a pathetic low life sinkie losers. My 2 yo niece can drive the go kart if kranji allows

I have ah gong pap supporter friend who volunteer to be f1
Slave. Once they even pay own plane ticket and hotel to be their slaves and in return only get a lanjiao f1 cap.
Siao lang no wonder pap wins.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are wrong.
it is for everyone of us.
me too cos there are lots of rich men for us to choose from.

jw5

Loyal
Is your friend an <Ah Gong> supporter, or is he an ah gong? :confused:

Slave. Once they even pay own plane ticket and hotel to be their slaves and in return only get a lanjiao f1 cap.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you will find NASCAR more interesting. The engine in NASCAR cars is very similar to street cars.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey if some people have money to burn do not begrudge them. It keeps the economy going.

SPGs also love the F1... it's an all-you-can-fuck buffet with the drivers and team crews. :wink:

Basically, when you are on the road travelling about the world, you'll feel lonely and have sexual needs. Doesn't matter if you are a musician, a WWE wrestler, a NSman, or going for a business trip to China. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Basically, when you are on the road travelling about the world, you'll feel lonely and have sexual needs. Doesn't matter if you are a musician, a WWE wrestler, a NSman, or going for a business trip to China. :wink:

Or a screw salesman

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is raining rather heavily in the western parts.

If lubrication is important for good sex, then surely wet roads make for a more exciting F1 race. :wink: