• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very strange feeling - keep thinking yesterday and today is Saturday

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't know why yesterday and even now keep feeling that its Saturday. Spend these two days in and around Orchard and going around makan did not feel like its Thursday and Friday. Strange right? Wonder why.

Guess been here long enough since election, better leave before I get mad.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know why yesterday and even now keep feeling that its Saturday. Spend these two days in and around Orchard and going around makan did not feel like its Thursday and Friday. Strange right? Wonder why.

Better get back to Thailand. Here, everyday is whatever day you want it to be....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

I armchio at u now :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hosay liao sat gonna teo bey pio...hoot ah

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pity myself being the 30.1%

Self pity will not do you any good. Just remember the four words "Freedom Is Not Free" beneath the statue of liberty. Also the saying "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing".

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you are in sg, time flies and very quickly thursday becums saturday. and very soon the weekend is over and it's time to go to changi to meet mr. jack hammer, mr. triton piler and ms. candielever crane doing their work, breaking up the ground and stacking concrete and steel on it. everyday in sg is either jack hammer's birthday or miss crane's wedding. it's surreal and serene like paradise where clocks break and time spins faster. :eek:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you are in sg, time flies and very quickly thursday becums saturday. and very soon the weekend is over and it's time to go to changi to meet mr. jack hammer, mr. triton piler and ms. candielever crane doing their work, breaking up the ground and stacking concrete and steel on it. everyday in sg is either jack hammer's birthday or miss crane's wedding. it's surreal and serene like paradise where clocks break and time spins faster. :eek:

sorry but sg is the most boring place on earth,im not sure what the heck does the population do besides spend all their time in the same old boring malls over and over again.try being unemployed in this country for a couple months,u get sick of this place pretty fast.the only thing for sinkies to do is to go to work 50 hours a week and go home.

also i believe a large portion of the youth and single population spend most of their free time going online everyday and play video games or watch korean dramas.u cant help it,singapore is not like australia the coolest place on earth.