• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is life?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very philosophical question ...there are many ways to look at it ... but really, the simple answer is ... life is what you make of it . It is YOU. It is what you believe. It is how you respond.

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world , but loses his soul ?

What is life ?

The man who spoke this in the GE is rejected by the masses , just like the man in the Bible.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS
you think too much, i totally stop thinking all these question now.

think too much can only make you crazy. just do whatever you can, do the best.

that is. the rest, let's god decide.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
krafty, life is about working hard and then enjoying the fruits of your labour

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks all, i have missed many good chances in life cos' i am not a bright person. i have my ego. sigh...:o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world , but loses his soul ?

What is life ?

The man who spoke this in the GE is rejected by the masses , just like the man in the Bible.

You tell me what had changed with mankind?? When Mosses went up to the mountains, the people started worshipping the golden calf. The same you can tell the people, "what good is it for a man to gain the whole world, but loses his soul"!!

They would for money, power, connections, worship that 'golden calf' as in the PAP, rather than the 'prophets' as in some of the 'oppositions'; don't count in that GMS!....

This is not what is life..it is THIS IS LIFE..:p

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious
You should find ways to improve your life eg earn more money. Rather than spend time here to complaint about your life.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Serious
You should find ways to improve your life eg earn more money. Rather than spend time here to complaint about your life.

Should be ".... rather than spend time to COMPLAIN about your life.".

"Complaint" is a noun..... eg "I filed a COMPLAINT" about the electoral process.

For more details regarding common grammatical mistakes, check out the links in my signature.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious

i am just a taxi driver, there is little i can make out of it.

thanks, all, have a good day ahead.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be one of the better educated taxi driver then.

i have been driving for the past 8 years as a relief driver, i dun like the idea that a taxi driver's earnings is calibrated in a way there is this much that we can make.

educated or not, i think i should have just sign on the army or police when i was younger. now i see many of my ex cadets during my NSF days as an instructor, doing much better in life than me. most of them signed on.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
life is what you made out of it

there is really nothing

we have discussed this before many times

leetabar is the number one spiritual guru here

life is just emptiness...nothing to worry about

all is emptiness and emptiness is all...that seals it