• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is AhMeng flooding the forum with meaningless threads?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diversions and distractions from real issues and problems?

Hence we must continue to be focused!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Meng has been instructed to sow discord and create distractions among Oppo supporters who are suggesting that the election was a fraud. He will be highly recommended for his performance bonus for Q3.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
becos boss sam allow him to do so .

One person's meaningless thread is another's gem.

If everyone thinks the threads are meaningless, they'll drop out of sight on their own accord pretty quickly.

It's up to you guys to decide.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
One person's meaningless thread is another's gem.

If everyone thinks the threads are meaningless, they'll drop out of sight on their own accord pretty quickly.

It's up to you guys to decide.

Tell me about it. All those threads on the elections, election fraud etc were getting passe. So, I started a titties thread.:biggrin: Its now on page 4 with hardly anyone noticing. I thought everyone loves them....guess not. :(