• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zhup!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tsibuy Zhup really beri funny one...

Let me exprain...

Last time got one gal hor, i rubba rubba her clit.. then the Zhup can shoot out making noise...how to describe ah... ummmm... like u turn on tap but no water come out, then pok pok, shot out a bit then stop. Why huh?

Then another gal, i rubba rubba her, her zhup is smooth flowing one when she is high high...the zhup oso very diluted one. as compared to another gal which I rubba, the zhup thick thick one...like the Lor Mee Zhup..

Why liddat huh?

Any Sexperts here can exprain? :confused:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nabei ... Knn... :oIo:

I always thot Sammyboy here lots of Sexperts Huan...no one knows...Knnbccb :oIo:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky you didn't kena dry one, then need help with KY. :p

As for wet ones, depends if she have had kuay chap before your dastardly act. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Nabei...Zhup is beri important u know.
If No Zhup, how to poke? U tell me lah :biggrin:

Its not pussy juice. Its female ejaculation or squirting. Look it up. many Angmo charbos have this. I have been surprised by some angmo bus that I fucked, especially the older ones (over 40 years old). I ever got my balls drenched with their squirting and even running down my leg. They come like crazy when they are squirting.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Its not pussy juice. Its female ejaculation or squirting. Look it up. many Angmo charbos have this. I have been surprised by some angmo bus that I fucked, especially the older ones (over 40 years old). I ever got my balls drenched with their squirting and even running down my leg. They come like crazy when they are squirting.

Then how u explain the Lor Mee type of Zhup? :confused:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boh leh.. The Zhup.though thick is like transparent glue type..I oso dunno why leh:confused:

Than that is not lor mee zhup... That is shark fin chup...:biggrin:

I better stop here... If not I will sure kana fuck by people here very soon...:o

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Than that is not lor mee zhup... That is shark fin chup...:biggrin:

I better stop here... If not I will sure kana fuck by people here very soon...:o

Nabei.. I tell u liaozz..Zhup is legit question.
Why so scared.. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Go to Kelantan Lane. check up ...she got vaginal infection, and hope you used rubber :p

Boh lah..the Zhup though thick got no bacteria smell huan :biggrin:

Further more..... She virgin when I rubba her leh ... Hehehe :biggrin::biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boh lah..the Zhup though thick got no bacteria smell huan :biggrin:

Further more..... She virgin when I rubba her leh ... Hehehe :biggrin::biggrin:

You mean you found a dinosaur??? People told me it is easier to find a dinosaur than virgin in this decade...:rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You mean you found a dinosaur??? People told me it is easier to find a dinosaur than virgin in this decade...:rolleyes:

Konfirm is bergin lah cos that time I was 21 and she 18 lah... But she is the only one I find her zhup very thick like lor mee and oso shoots out like broken tap.. Others all never liddat huan. :biggrin: