• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Golden Dragon unveiled

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gd is not scroobal, and scroobal is not gd. one is social and has met with some, the other is totally reclusive fearing to be nabbed by sham. as for me, i'm 69. :biggrin:

Wrong. They are the same. Scroobal uses GD's nick to meet people. If ambushed, he is GD. Very manipulative one. That is why JW5 2lan him. I support JW5.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your family already kneeled in front of me to apologise for you being a Manipulative YET Needy TuaKangYaoSiu. Your mum cried for bringing up a piece of shit like you. :wink:

That is correct. Absolutely agree and I am with you on that. Can?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your family already kneeled in front of me to apologise for you being a Manipulative YET Needy TuaKangYaoSiu. Your mum cried for bringing up a piece of shit like you. :wink:

Can I join your esteemed entity? I promise to be loyal to you ok?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can let the horses and dogs fuck your backside, which is what you like. :wink:

To join your group, I will gladly do that. Horses and dogs no enough. I can offer my backside to lions and tigers. Can join you? Please. I very scared of you. I respect you. You are my idol.

jw5

Loyal
If you want the lions and tigers to fuck your backside, go ahead. :wink:

To join your group, I will gladly do that. Horses and dogs no enough. I can offer my backside to lions and tigers. Can join you? Please. I very scared of you. I respect you. You are my idol.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But you refused to meet the erection2011 group despite many requests from them. Why? :rolleyes:

Wow you all trade union meeting huh? Or Freemason?

Why you so angry he refused to meet the erection2011 group? Like primary 2 kids hor? Dont show up, angry! Get a life mate! You arent young so stop acting like a kid.

jw5

Loyal
It's a meeting where the adults and the kids are served by the Subservient Family Butlers like you. :wink:

Wow you all trade union meeting huh? Or Freemason?

Why you so angry he refused to meet the erection2011 group? Like primary 2 kids hor? Dont show up, angry! Get a life mate! You arent young so stop acting like a kid.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golden Dragon that I met at Whampoa Hawker Ctr few months back must have shaved his moustache before meeting me for our lunch appointment... Lol.. Golden Dragon got my personal no.. I too have his no..
If your story about being betrayed earlier this year is true, I hope you don't get betrayed again.

Because if you really met this "GoldenDragon" in real life, you might want to consider the POSSIBILITY that the REAL MAN who controls the "GoldenDragon" account could have simply passed your phone number to one of his lackeys, who PRETENDED to be "GoldenDragon" (with a "moustache", as you said) when meeting you in person; and the speaking style of most humans is usually different from their writing styles, so you would just have to TRUST that this man with the moustache was REALLY the same man who controls the "GoldenDragon" account.

Even if "GoldenDragon" PMed or e-mailed you "his PHOTO" before you met him, that might still be a photo of one of his lackeys.

ISD yet to arrest me for my anti PAP views..
Are you serious? :confused:
Why would ISD arrest you for being anti-PAP?
If being anti-PAP were a crime, there would be no elections, let alone Opposition rallies earlier this month!

Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, your persona has been good, have enjoyed reading your posts, even though I know now you are a fucking fake as well. :biggrin:
...because your boss keep whining to Leongsam............... thanks for all the good stories, now fuck off! :biggrin:
:eek: You mean zeddy is also another one of scroobal's lackeys? :confused:
If that's true, then I've been fooled. :o

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No, that's not him.

The guy with the fake smile and the heart over his face is him. :wink:

Your crap is beginning to get really irritating. Golden dragon is not scroobal. You're way out.

The reason why I am 100% certain about this is because I know exactly who Golden Dragon is and therefore who he isn't. :smile: