• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Golden Dragon unveiled

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously you guys take cyber life too seriously.....

Btw in case anyone interested I real without clones.
How to prove? I know quite a few bros here in real life but they dunno who I am as we met as members of the sister sex forum.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gd is an ex ISD staff and how many ex ISD folks would bother to post in this respectable forum? and you question his trustworthiness?

:rolleyes:

Bro, better not trust me. I am a snake. I hit the MIW and senior civil servants. At the same time I say CSJ and LTK are agents. Who am I?

Takashi - you will never get the right answers with the way you ''investigate'' matters. Who I am does not matter. What I post too. Just read. If you buy my story, great. Great too if you don't.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Takashi - you will never get the right answers with the way you ''investigate'' matters. Who I am does not matter. What I post too. Just read. If you buy my story, great. Great too if you don't.
But your "God" (i.e. Jesus Christ) knows the right answers, right? :wink:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
How does that prove anything? :rolleyes::biggrin:

How to prove? I know quite a few bros here in real life but they dunno who I am as we met as members of the sister sex forum.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am still curious how on earth GD knows Loaded while a Legend like me has no idea who the fuck Loaded is. :oIo:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am still curious how on earth GD knows Loaded while a Legend like me has no idea who the fuck Loaded is. :oIo:

do you know flygirl, the sinkie chick who was doing her 4-year studies at stanford before 2008 while on scholarship? if not, no point asking. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seriously the sex forum has a totally different life of its own and i doubt most of them come here to post and vice versa but do you mean that you have met some of the posters here cos they use the same nick here as over there and you only met members from the other forum right?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously the sex forum has a totally different life of its own and i doubt most of them come here to post and vice versa but do you mean that you have met some of the posters here cos they use the same nick here as over there and you only met members from the other forum right?

Just to prove my point.....I name 3 nicks off hand....
Spotter, yingyang and lurvesexx.....they are same persons as the sex forum.....many more as lurkers not so active ones too

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, better not trust me. I am a snake. I hit the MIW and senior civil servants. At the same time I say CSJ and LTK are agents. Who am I?

Somewhat like US SEC. OF DEFENCE:
THERE ARE KNOWN KNOWNS,
AND THERE ARE KNOWN UNKNOWNS.
THERE ARE ALSO UNKNOWN KNOWNS,
AND UNKNOWN UNKNOWNS.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you guys I am loaded999 and no one wants to accept that.

Sure to get scrutinised. Paging Takashi.
I already said something about this issue last week in the "Classic Forum Replies" thread:
Btw, all 3 are aware of my nick in 2006.
If what you said in other threads is true:
Told you people I was loaded888 and no one bought my story. Sad.
Give you a clue. I was here in 2006. Took a 4 yr break.
and that was your nick on Delphi Forums since June 2006:
profiles.delphiforums.com/loaded888
are you a WOMAN? :eek:

attachment.php

And if you knew Leongsam, JHolmesJr and Charlie99 back in 2006 at Delphi, why did you say this in the same thread:
I know no one from here or Delphi 8 years ago.
to which you replied:
Shit! I kena exposed.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah really detective.
Knn take a chill pill la.....
Take everything with a pinch of salt.....to protect my identity I also sometimes fudge some details when I post.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wah really detective.
Knn take a chill pill la.....
Take everything with a pinch of salt.....to protect my identity I also sometimes fudge some details when I post.

I also fudge some details. I am actually an ang mo living overseas. I love iPhones and despise all Android devices. :biggrin: