• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP - Sep 2015 - The Way Forward

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SDP Post-GE2015 Forum: The Way Forward

If you come to the end of the road and there is no path ahead, make one.
Dear all, join us this Saturday, 19 Sept, for a public forum
to assess the outcome of the GE and, more importantly,
chart the way forward for Singapore.
Remember, it's always darkest before dawn.

Date: 19 Sept 2015 (Saturday) Time: 2-5pm
Venue: 3 Ang Mo Kio Street 62, #02-30, Link@AMK, Singapore 569139
Speakers: Khung Wai Yeen, Chong Wai Fung, Damanhuri Abas, Chee Soon Juan

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images

AllAreWelcome-600x400.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Would there be more undercover grassroots leaders and ISD agents there than actual audience?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
SDP can't show the way forward when all the party does is go backwards.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would there be more undercover grassroots leaders and ISD agents there than actual audience?

John, thank you for your concern. There is no need to worry for us.

Histroy has shown that in the end, good will always triumph and overcome evil.

President Abraham Lincoln once said: "Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right."

and

President Franklin D. Roosevelt once said: "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

I believe that as long as the SDP works for the good of Singaporeans, God has eyes and God will protect and guide the SDP against all evil.

And here is a nice song for you!

https://youtu.be/0VGZQmZdDjs

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Cosmos, got chicken rice after the forum ends ?

Ah Nano ah, SDP not as rich as John's PAP leh!

No chicken rice, but got light refreshment (I think, usually simple drinks and small cupcakes etc.)

SDP has won many hearts during this recent campaign, and it will be full house I am sure :smile:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SDP can't show the way forward when all the party does is go backwards.

What do you mean by "going backwards"?

This election, we are the second winning oppo party (and considering that the Hollland Bt Timah GRC is a large and difficult GRC to contest in)

We just have to work harder to overtake the WP and the PAP!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Nano ah, SDP not as rich as John's PAP leh!

No chicken rice, but got light refreshment (I think, usually simple drinks and small cupcakes etc.)

SDP has won many hearts during this recent campaign, and it will be full house I am sure :smile:

Alamak, like that is not a step forward leh. Still many steps behind Kee Chiu. Unless your small cupcakes got $10,000 ang pow hidden inside :smile:

jw5

Loyal
They called them cupcakes because they were having tea when concocting the plan. Just like Zhang Wuji called them mooncakes because the moon was shining brightly when the Ming Sect concocted the plan. :wink:

Cupcakes have small note with date and time of coup d'tat led by Tharman.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
We just have to work harder to overtake the WP and the PAP!

There's no point working hard to take the country in the wrong direction. :rolleyes:

The SDP's policies are too far to the left of the political spectrum. They do not suit a society which worships money.

The harder the SDP works, the further backwards they will slide because they're trying to swim against the current.

The PAP, on the other hand, panders to the greed and selfishness of sinkies. That's why the party is so successful.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP, on the other hand, panders to the greed and selfishness of sinkies. That's why the party is so successful.

This statement beats all the post GE2015 political commentaries seeking to explain the massive swing towards the PAP. It's the unwritten manifesto of PAP.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cupcakes have small note with date and time of coup d'tat led by Tharman.

They called them cupcakes because they were having tea when concocting the plan. Just like Zhang Wuji called them mooncakes because the moon was shining brightly when the Ming Sect concocted the plan. :wink:

SDP cupcakes very creative and stylish ones you know.

Can you see Danny the democracy bear?!

Some of the SDP ladies can cook and bake very well one! :biggrin:

532154_10151359523928455_1570902494_n.jpg

P.S. The above, I think not for this coming Saturday event, 'cos the ladies will be too busy to bake this week. Sorry hoh :smile:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, like that is not a step forward leh. Still many steps behind Kee Chiu. Unless your small cupcakes got $10,000 ang pow hidden inside :smile:

Ai yo, ah Nano, dont talk about one step backward or forward lah!

If you are going (?), remember the easiest way is to take the MRT to Yio Chu Kang Station and walk for about 7 minutes, and you will be there!

Ah Charlie99 too far away, otherwise, I will invite him and may be he will attend too? (I think?)