• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting Feedbacks from Abang...........

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a Malay cabby yesterday & our chit chat drifted to GE 2015.

I was a tad shocked at what he said...

Contrary to well-held beliefs he & his kawan did not vote PAP despite PAP gerrymandering with our Melayu community with Yusof Isak, Halimah Yac0b, Massagos (whom he condemned as kayu & useless!!) & Yaacob who married a US citizen who was cathotilc Purto Rican woman with 2 US citizen sons with unknown in tention on NS.......
He was shocked & disappointed at the GE results!! He hates influxes of 'F 'Trashes stealing our jobs, housing, school places & local transportation congestions;l he is worried that taxi driving & property agent will be opened to foreigners too.
I pointed out to him that thank goodness we had this conversation else my belief that the Malay community sold us out to PAP holds. In a sense PAP has succeeded i smearing the Malay community as traitor to opposition cause!!
I asked him & he confirmed that Malay votes did not go majority to PAP. If so where is the landslide from? Clearly it was the 400,000 new shitizen voting out sg natives!!!!!!!!!!! Dirty unscrupulous PAP

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Contrary to well-held beliefs he & his kawan did not vote PAP despite PAP gerrymandering with our Melayu community with Yusof Isak, Halimah Yac0b, Massagos (whom he condemned as kayu & useless!!) & Yaacob who married a US citizen who was cathotilc Purto Rican woman with 2 US citizen sons with unknown in tention on NS.......
He was shocked & disappointed at the GE results!! He hates influxes of 'F 'Trashes stealing our jobs, housing, school places & local transportation congestions;l he is worried that taxi driving & property agent will be opened to foreigners too.
I pointed out to him that thank goodness we had this conversation else my belief that the Malay community sold us out to PAP holds. In a sense PAP has succeeded i smearing the Malay community as traitor to opposition cause!!
I asked him & he confirmed that Malay votes did not go majority to PAP. If so where is the landslide from? Clearly it was the 400,000 new shitizen voting out sg natives!!!!!!!!!!! Dirty unscrupulous PAP

400,000 new citizens is the figure they give you. I think in reality, its a lot more. You can just walk on the streets and you can see. About 4 out of every 10 you see are foreign born.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah because of a conversation with ONE malay taxi driver who claimed that he and his kawan and ok perhaps we can add in his family members too actually represent the entire malay community. You see the problem we have here?

Meanwhile i also had a convo with a chinese taxi driver who told me that he and his friends and around 40 of his family members and friends did not vote for PAP either and i thus have come to the conclusion that the chinese community did not vote for PAP either. Does this work here?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah because of a conversation with ONE malay taxi driver who claimed that he and his kawan and ok perhaps we can add in his family members too actually represent the entire malay community. You see the problem we have here?

Meanwhile i also had a convo with a chinese taxi driver who told me that he and his friends and around 40 of his family members and friends did not vote for PAP either and i thus have come to the conclusion that the chinese community did not vote for PAP either. Does this work here?

This idiot is not noted for posting intelligently because he is not intelligent.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays have never supported PAP. And PAP never did trust the Malays. Even LKY mentioned Malays are incapable of integrating.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we can confirm now that opposition spouse retards in general. Don't know how sampling works, take one person's opinion as representative of his ethnic group etc.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the few people we spoke to cannot represent the entire population. nevertheless, the election results were quite unbelievable.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
400,000 new citizens is the figure they give you. I think in reality, its a lot more. You can just walk on the streets and you can see. About 4 out of every 10 you see are foreign born.

Stop blaming the new citizens. This is the narrative of divide and conquer by the PAP and what the internet brigade and ghostwriters are told to spread in the online and offline media.

Most of those foreigners you guys see are Permanent Residents (PR), Employment Pass (EP) and Work Permit (WP) workers that is congesting the amenities and infrastructure. But they CANNOT vote. Only new citizens can vote and these is a percentage of averaging 80,000, hardly 2% to 3% of the electorate, assuming all voted for PAP.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with voters these days is that it is 'cool' to be an opposition party supporter and they want to be vocal about it. But realistically, the silent majority who values stability doesn't go attend rallies, doesn't post online, doesn't engage in political discussions.....these people vote for PAP again and again to get STABILITY and a trusted quality.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

basically every taxi driver i've ever known HATES the PAP.............the most anti-PAP driver i know happens to be a Malay driver

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
basically every taxi driver i've ever known HATES the PAP.............the most anti-PAP driver i know happens to be a Malay driver

Maybe they are following this advice...

Vote-PAP-make-the-opposition-work-harder.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
All new citizens have the same minds?

They all voted the same?

Are they robots?

What nonsense crap is this?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only new citizens can vote and these is a percentage of averaging 80,000, hardly 2% to 3% of the electorate, assuming all voted for PAP.
That's why I totally support PAP's policy of converting more foreigners into new citizens, maybe the target is 500,000 new citizens over the next 5 years?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop blaming the new citizens. This is the narrative of divide and conquer by the PAP and what the internet brigade and ghostwriters are told to spread in the online and offline media.

Most of those foreigners you guys see are Permanent Residents (PR), Employment Pass (EP) and Work Permit (WP) workers that is congesting the amenities and infrastructure. But they CANNOT vote. Only new citizens can vote and these is a percentage of averaging 80,000, hardly 2% to 3% of the electorate, assuming all voted for PAP.

You mean you know the real figures? Who gave you? Don't be naïve boy. Never ever believe whatever the MIW gives you. It is Bunkum! if you don't know what this word means, go look it up...

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

He LIED to you...dont be shocked....lots of people, even here, pretending to be what they arent...cant trust anyone.....hyuk hyuk hyuk.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a moment I thought TS was referring to S'pore's Most Wanted who fled in the 70s and goes by the same nick - Abang.