• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something Very Weird About GE2015

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This whole thread makes no sense. If the pen given to oppo voters were to have disappearing ink, hence making the X invisible after 15 mins, then the following questions need to be answered.

1) How do the polling agents know who it oppo voters and who is PAP voters? I mean the volunteers at the polling station, (most of whom are civil servants) must identify the pro and the oppo voters. How can they do that. Oppo voters in the company of stangers will act like they are pro PAP and then quietly vote Oppo.
Simple lah. At polling stations that are likely to see substantial opposition support, use fraud lah. In PAP strong polling stations, give normal pens lah.
Most sinkees don't know how PAP cheat. Now, this is the first indication.

2) You don't have to use the pen given to you by the polling agent to mark your ballot. I used my own pen. I don't like to touch pens, which have been handled by hundreds or thousands of people before me, many of which are filty people.
That's you. But many don't carry pens. They used what is provided to them at the polling stations.

3) If the ink disappears, then it becomes a blank ballot paper, and is counted as a spoilt vote. If oppo party volunteers were at the counting, then they would have noticed many blank ballot papers in the ballot boxes. They would have raised this fact to their own party.
Raise then what? Nothing can be done.

4)If the ink really did disappear, the PAP must still find a way to mark the blank ballots with an X in the PAP box. How did they do this without being notice by oppo invigilators?
This is not necessary ...opposition votes become spoilt votes ...winner is PAP.

In order for this theory to work, maybe 40% of the vote were PAP, 30% oppo, and 30% blank or spoilt votes. This would have been highly suspicious. but this is not the case, the PAP somehow found a way to convert the blanks into PAP votes without being noticed? Not likely.[/QUOTE]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys i decided to post this because i was one of the polling agents for one of the opposition party. Now as we were
monitoring the counting, i was also monitoring some chiobu (don't blame me i am also a man)

So i decided to ask her for her number, which i took out a paper from my wallet. But i could not find a pen, so i just borrowed one
from there (the same pens voters use to mark the ballots)

So i got her number and put the paper in my wallet. Now for the coming weekend, was thinking of calling her, i open the
same paper in my wallet and the paper is blank??

I am not accusing or saying anything as i am unsure, but can anyone or other polling/counting agents share if they have a similar experience?

You mean the pen-is not working? was that before voting or after voting?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed PAP supporters get to vote using permanent ink pens while the others get disappearing ink pen. PAP is high-tech cheater. Remember, Elections Department reports to the PM.

utter nonsense!

how do you know those who went into the booth were given the magic pen?

how do you know they would vote against the PAP ?

utter garbages.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys i decided to post this because i was one of the polling agents for one of the opposition party. Now as we were
monitoring the counting, i was also monitoring some chiobu (don't blame me i am also a man)

So i decided to ask her for her number, which i took out a paper from my wallet. But i could not find a pen, so i just borrowed one

So i got her number and put the paper in my wallet. Now for the coming weekend, was thinking of calling her, i open the

I am not accusing or saying anything as i am unsure, but can anyone or other polling/counting agents share if they have a similar experience?

If you tell people which ward you are helping out you might have visitors soon this is not play play.. Even one of the Oppo leader say he knows but nothing we could do ?

Unless this goes viral like Amos you guys better be careful who you give the evidence to. The world is under ONE rule, "The Cabal". Evil is deeper then y'all even ever dreamt of.

May the one infinite creator bless we all. <3

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already told the leadership of the opposition party i represent, he says he knows and is aware of it but there is nothing we can do, and might risk all ourselves if the regime in singapore realizes what we know.

Thats why i posted here, but after seeing certain comments from other polling agents i realize i am not the only one

Can you take the photo of the pen?

or make a youtube out of it.

or else you are just bullshitting.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can you take the photo of the pen?

or make a youtube out of it.

or else you are just bullshitting.

You mean this one? http://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Russian-KGB-Disappearing-Ink/dp/B0036QU40Q

Product Description

The unique ink is based on a secret formula developed by KGB scientists during the Cold War period, and has been recently adapted into a modern gel pen format. This is the genuine disappearing "spy ink" pen - don't confuse it with the fabric marking pens (usually having purple ink and a felt-pen tip) or novelty pens that others sell as disappearing spy ink pens. Despite its unique capabilities, this pen looks and writes exactly like a regular pen and writes in a standard dark blue ink. Since it's a gel pen, it writes smoothly with a continuous flow, and has a long shelf life. It has a popular 0.5mm point size. It requires almost no downward pressure to write on the paper, so it's not necessary to leave indentations on the paper that could possibly be used to reconstruct what was written. Once on paper, the ink appears normal for about 15 minutes. Then it begins to slowly deconstruct. After about an hour, it will have mostly disappeared, but will still be slightly visible. After about 24 to 48 hours it will have completely vanished! (Fade time and characteristics may vary depending on ambient environmental conditions.) Even an inspection under ultraviolet light will come up with nothing. (Fade time and characteristics may vary depending on ambient environmental conditions.) Now you can write confidential or sensitive notes on documents and be assured that they will be gone later. Great for those occasions that you want to say something - temporarily. WARNING: Do not use on any legal document or financial instrument.

Product Information

Technical Details

Brand Name KGB
Item Weight 1 pounds
Product Dimensions 6 x 1 x 1 inches

Additional Information

ASIN B0036QU40Q
Customer Reviews
2.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews 9 reviews
2.9 out of 5 stars

Best Sellers Rank #74,474 in Office Products (See top 100)
Shipping Weight 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Date First Available February 1, 2010

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
utter nonsense!

how do you know those who went into the booth were given the magic pen?

Just give use the pens with disappearing ink in polling centres where opposition support is strong. That will reduce the opposition votes.

how do you know they would vote against the PAP ?

utter garbages.

PAP commissioned internal poll will give them a good idea which areas to use cheat pens.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS, i am still asking you to take a picture of the Pen that is with you and show us the proof..

make it in youtube too... This is a matter of the survival of the country..it is that important!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something else had bugged me about GE2015's ballot paper.

If you recall in GE2011, it was just a small white piece of paper, two boxes and two party logos, simple.

In GE2015, it is a much larger piece of paper to accommodate the printed faces of the candidates. In a GRC contest that means 8 to 12 faces printed on the ballot slip. So the ballot slip is around the A5 size (half of A4).

Now, everything on the ballot slip is printed in black and white, and that includes the candidates' faces. I couldn't help but notice that the ink toner on the paper would easily stain on your fingers.

After marking a cross, you're supposed to fold the paper in half and deposit it in the ballot box, right? I noticed how thick the ballot paper was, it wouldn't go flat unless you apply great force. And the slit of the box was rather narrow, I had to fold one more time to make sure it went inside the box.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
My area is pappy stronghold, I used a blue pen tied to the polling booth.
Oppo support for my area dropped, just like most other districts.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS must have liked the girl very much because he broke the rules of a polling agent who is not allowed to communicate with the voters at all, if he did it outside the polling station, his reactions was super fast, returning the polling agent pass, found a pen and rushed for the girl.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And how will the ruling regime know, who are the PAP voters and who are NOT?

You are really that stupid?

Does the PAP need to know everyone who is not a PAP supporter for this cheat to be successful?

Do you know about polling? Don't you think that the PAP doesn't know which areas are opposition friendly?

Forgot to take your medicine...again? LoLoL

PAP must be freaking out now ...the number of IB members assigned to this thread has gone up by 200 percent since yesterday!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something else had bugged me about GE2015's ballot paper.

If you recall in GE2011, it was just a small white piece of paper, two boxes and two party logos, simple.

In GE2015, it is a much larger piece of paper to accommodate the printed faces of the candidates. In a GRC contest that means 8 to 12 faces printed on the ballot slip. So the ballot slip is around the A5 size (half of A4).

Now, everything on the ballot slip is printed in black and white, and that includes the candidates' faces. I couldn't help but notice that the ink toner on the paper would easily stain on your fingers.

After marking a cross, you're supposed to fold the paper in half and deposit it in the ballot box, right? I noticed how thick the ballot paper was, it wouldn't go flat unless you apply great force. And the slit of the box was rather narrow, I had to fold one more time to make sure it went inside the box.

If it is thick, there is a possibility they embed some nano circuitboard onto the paper!

It is basically an intelligent paper with switchable checkboxes!

Billions of sinking funds could do wonders in R&D!

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are eagerly waiting for a picture. Could you please do all Singaporeans a favor?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let's wait for TS to post the photo of the Pen.. till now he is just posting words and no picture.

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Yota phone has an office in Singapore?

The maker of dual sided eInk and normal screen phones?

Russian company! Putin and LKY were buddies!