• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something Very Weird About GE2015

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys i decided to post this because i was one of the polling agents for one of the opposition party. Now as we were
monitoring the counting, i was also monitoring some chiobu (don't blame me i am also a man)

So i decided to ask her for her number, which i took out a paper from my wallet. But i could not find a pen, so i just borrowed one
from there (the same pens voters use to mark the ballots)

So i got her number and put the paper in my wallet. Now for the coming weekend, was thinking of calling her, i open the
same paper in my wallet and the paper is blank??

I am not accusing or saying anything as i am unsure, but can anyone or other polling/counting agents share if they have a similar experience?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys i decided to post this because i was one of the polling agents for one of the opposition party. Now as we were
monitoring the counting, i was also monitoring some chiobu (don't blame me i am also a man)

So i decided to ask her for her number, which i took out a paper from my wallet. But i could not find a pen, so i just borrowed one

So i got her number and put the paper in my wallet. Now for the coming weekend, was thinking of calling her, i open the

I am not accusing or saying anything as i am unsure, but can anyone or other polling/counting agents share if they have a similar experience?

Did it occur to you that 11 Sep 15 was still the 7th month?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Confirmed PAP supporters get to vote using permanent ink pens while the others get disappearing ink pen. PAP is high-tech cheater. Remember, Elections Department reports to the PM.

Stunda

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro same here i took down some dinner food orders, using those same pen used for marking ballots, i noticed the ink was very dilute, like kept
dripping at the tip.

But that being said, the paper i took down the dinner orders is blank also??

I am not crazy or make a mistake, because the paper i used was some rough paper from my office, the reserve side of the paper still have
all my other scribbles, but the dinner order written with the black pen for ballots is gone?

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS - lodge police report?

No, but i kept the pen with me, i forgot to return it, its still with me.

I tested the pen again, i wrote some nonsense earlier and about 15 mins the ink dissapeared???

Yes the ink seems very dilute, what is going on? The pen or my paper got problem?

Once again i am not accusing anyone of anything, maybe its just an anomaly

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro same here i took down some dinner food orders, using those same pen used for marking ballots, i noticed the ink was very dilute, like kept
dripping at the tip.

But that being said, the paper i took down the dinner orders is blank also??

I am not crazy or make a mistake, because the paper i used was some rough paper from my office, the reserve side of the paper still have
all my other scribbles, but the dinner order written with the black pen for ballots is gone?

Two instances ...got the pen or not? Send to Aljazeera leh. 101East can do a full documentary on PAP Cheating.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone still remembers GE2011? Did we use a pencil for marking the ballot slip, or was it a pen? :confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I tested the pen again, i wrote some nonsense earlier and about 15 mins the ink dissapeared???

Yes the ink seems very dilute, what is going on? The pen or my paper got problem?

You can be rich. Sign contracts and IOUs all no pakay later.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got evidence ...what brand is the pen? Made in Sinkapore or Made in China? Post photo leh! Keep that pen secure ...send to Aljeezra reporter leh. http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/101east/

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone still remembers GE2011? Did we use a pencil for marking the ballot slip, or was it a pen? :confused:

Blue pen for all GEs, but this GE we used a black one.

That being said i also need to say something, i had also signed up as a polling agent, i used the pen at the voting centers to record
the licence plates of the vehicles taking and arriving with the ballot boxes.

That paper i kept as a momento for myself is also now also blank

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS should make a police report or report to the FBI. Anybody can claim anything behind the anonymity of the internet.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blue pen for all GEs, but this GE we used a black one.

That being said i also need to say something, i had also signed up as a polling agent, i used the pen at the voting centers to record
the licence plates of the vehicles taking and arriving with the ballot boxes.

That paper i kept as a momento for myself is also now also blank

Very interesting.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS should make a police report or report to the FBI. Anybody can claim anything behind the anonymity of the internet.

Better to hold press conference for demonstration. Invite foreign journalists. Let the Chiam family keep the pen to ensure integrity.

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already told the leadership of the opposition party i represent, he says he knows and is aware of it but there is nothing we can do, and might risk all ourselves if the regime in singapore realizes what we know.

Thats why i posted here, but after seeing certain comments from other polling agents i realize i am not the only one

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already told the leadership of the opposition party i represent, he says he knows and is aware of it but there is nothing we can do, and might risk all ourselves if the regime in singapore realizes what we know.

Thats why i posted here, but after seeing certain comments from other polling agents i realize i am not the only one

So PAP also affected? How would they know who votes who?