• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something Very Weird About GE2015

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN just admit defeat
congratulate the PAP
nurse the the wounds of the oppo
treat the insanity of the oppo losers here in this forum

and for god's sake
move on

the haze is smoking all your fucking blains!!!

and the red army is above your head!!

11988361_490509281122331_7167516245128711269_n.jpg

Well said... No wonder Opps loses BIG time ! Only a child will believe the crap of "magic" pen used in the polling station.

Election is over ( repeat OVER, DONE, FINISHED, get it ? ) .... time to move on.

Learn from this Opps who lost gracefully ...
The people has spoken and the collective wisdom is always right. Analysts will fall over one another in the coming weeks to discern the hearts of voters. For me, the meaning of the results is clear. It is a ringing endorsement of the PAP's programme of going back to its centre-left roots and PM Lee's leadership.
Unquote

Last edited:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already asked him/her/it to post photo. Because npnt. I believe we are been strung along by someone who has too much free time and a wild imagination. :biggrin:

not just one forummer claiming that. there are two others. maybe they can post photos. guess only polling agents can get the pens, those at the booth are attached with a chain and can't be removed if i recall correctly.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This doesn't add up. If the ink disappears, the vote is spoilt. Unless they have an ink that magically shows up on the PAP box. Sorry, I highly doubt this ink story.

could be that all the voting slips have been pre-marked...........some with Opposition 'X' but most of the slips has PAP 'X'.......a small number were made void...........so all the magic ink will disappear..........with the pre-marked ''X'' as the final results............

as for how and when the pre-marked ''X'' will appear on the slips, i don't know.............

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time we use orange juice to scribble on paper then iron the paper the writing will appear. bet there are simpler way to do it with technology today.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Achilles heel is this. From what TJS said and most will echo the same ground sentiments as him, this result is NOT what the ground is saying and expecting.

Aljunied is a gratuitous nail-biting hair pulling finality to a well-executed show.

If they really want to take back Aljunied and Hougang, with the 15% swing electoral-wide, I really don't see any way it cannot be done.
But there you're. They didn't want back Aljunied nor Hougang, that's why the team sent there is deliberately weak, so the magic can be performed and a resemblance of a democratic fight is presented to everyone.

This is political show-biz and a humiliation to WP, that even a weak team can knock off the A team.

But if you look in as an impartial observer, this is an impossible result that only magic can make it happen, all things been equal.
We always say the incumbent has the home ground advantage, but there you have it, see what happened? LOL!!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Achilles heel is this. From what TJS said and most will echo the same ground sentiments as him, this result is NOT what the ground is saying and expecting.

Aljunied is a gratuitous nail-biting hair pulling finality to a well-executed show.

If they really want to take back Aljunied and Hougang, with the 15% swing electoral-wide, I really don't see any way it cannot be done.
But there you're. They didn't want back Aljunied nor Hougang, that's why the team sent there is deliberately weak, so the magic can be performed and a resemblance of a democratic fight is presented to everyone.

This is political show-biz and a humiliation to WP, that even a weak team can knock off the A team.

But if you look in as an impartial observer, this is an impossible result that only magic can make it happen, all things been equal.
We always say the incumbent has the home ground advantage, but there you have it, see what happened? LOL!!!

If you believe in magic pen....

then you must also believe in this ... that Ah Gong is watching from above and telling his son and protege " Don't worry... I will take care of it ! It will be good "

Winning photo.jpg

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure ... no doubt you are one of the 30% , but so what ?

Does it matter? Everyone's vote is pre-determined. As I had said, kindly do not believe in this 69.9%.
It is not a real figure. It is a manufactured figure accomplished by technologically assisted magic props,
paid by taxpayers most likely.

If you get a court order to open the box containing my ballot paper, you will see that I had voted for PAP.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does it matter? Everyone's vote is pre-determined. As I had said, kindly do not believe in this 69.9%.
It is not a real figure. It is a manufactured figure accomplished by technologically assisted magic props,

If you get a court order to open the box containing my ballot paper, you will see that I had voted for PAP.

then you must also believe in this ... that Ah Gong is watching from above and telling his son and protege " Don't worry... I will take care of it ! It will be good "

You are in serious state of denial ....

Definition
Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true.[1] The same word, and also abnegation (German: Verneinung), is used for a psychological defense mechanism postulated by psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Definition
Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true.[1] The same word, and also abnegation (German: Verneinung), is used for a psychological defense mechanism postulated by psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

Trait of a sinkee - gullible, easily conned. That's why Lee CONs you for 5 decades.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trait of a sinkee - gullible, easily conned. That's why Lee CONs you for 5 decades.

hahaha ...
The people has spoken and the collective wisdom is always right. Analysts will fall over one another in the coming weeks to discern the hearts of voters. For me, the meaning of the results is clear. It is a ringing endorsement of the PAP's programme of going back to its centre-left roots and PM Lee's leadership.
Unquote

From an Opps candidate

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Definition

Ah Gong is not a Taoist. He is atheist. Get real. Did you read his books? I'm sure you didn't or you would have known this fact.

Besides, I see less and less people believing in 7th month superstitious old-wife's tale. Sadly, you still do. You're in denial that Ah GOng
is gone. Like what TJS said, he's GONE! Cremated into ashes and put in an urn with his wife's ashes. Wake up.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Gong is not a Taoist. He is atheist. Get real. Did you read his books? I'm sure you didn't or you would have known this fact.

Besides, I see less and less people believing in 7th month superstitious old-wife's tale. Sadly, you still do. You're in denial that Ah GOng
is gone. Like what TJS said, he's GONE! Cremated into ashes and put in an urn with his wife's ashes. Wake up.

You still don't get it .... it is not superstition stupid!
Accept the loss and move on.

Definition

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I voted for PAP. My ballot paper has a cross in PAP's box.

I'm very sure of that if you open the ballot box now to have a look at my ballot paper.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still don't get it .... it is not superstition stupid!
Accept the loss and move on.

Definition

What you saying? I lose? What did I lose? Enlighten me please.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, I voted for PAP. My ballot paper has a cross in PAP's box.

I'm very sure of that if you open the ballot box now to have a look at my ballot paper.

WTF , if you have voted for PAP , why are you questioning the 69.9% win ?

As I had said, kindly do not believe in this 69.9%.
Unquote

So, now you regret voting for PAP because it is 69.9% and think the ballot is rigged ? WTF

Uncle ... hold on ... don't blink

sore-loser.jpg

Last edited: