• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something Very Weird About GE2015

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recalled the ballot paper was quite black behind, the front was also quite black with a white box to write your X. The pen at the booth was black ink, it looked like one of those cheapo pens.

Next time I will bring my own pen to vote.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys i decided to post this because i was one of the polling agents for one of the opposition party. Now as we were
monitoring the counting, i was also monitoring some chiobu (don't blame me i am also a man)

So i decided to ask her for her number, which i took out a paper from my wallet. But i could not find a pen, so i just borrowed one
from there (the same pens voters use to mark the ballots)

So i got her number and put the paper in my wallet. Now for the coming weekend, was thinking of calling her, i open the
same paper in my wallet and the paper is blank??

I am not accusing or saying anything as i am unsure, but can anyone or other polling/counting agents share if they have a similar experience?

the girl that gave you her phone number is also a polling agent ?

hard to believe a voter will hang around and give you her number leh..........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone still remembers GE2011? Did we use a pencil for marking the ballot slip, or was it a pen? :confused:

can't recall but should be pen lah............otherwise might smudge.........plus they'll need to re-sharpen the pencils

the paper didn't have black-ish background like GE2015 though........paper texture also different

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its those clicking on the top pen. I was suppossed to return the pen, but i forgot, they made us take a statutory oath, so pls
i have to be careful what i post.

Like i say again, i am not saying or accussing anyone of anything

But i think maybe opposition parties may need to have a relook at the ballot papers

the pen i used wasn't the same.....it was those that had a cap over the ballpoint...........the pen's body is white

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys i decided to post this because i was one of the polling agents for one of the opposition party. Now as we were
monitoring the counting, i was also monitoring some chiobu (don't blame me i am also a man)

So i decided to ask her for her number, which i took out a paper from my wallet. But i could not find a pen, so i just borrowed one

So i got her number and put the paper in my wallet. Now for the coming weekend, was thinking of calling her, i open the

I am not accusing or saying anything as i am unsure, but can anyone or other polling/counting agents share if they have a similar experience?

You have met a 7th month mei mei, so better go burn some paper money to her
or else she'll come looking for you during your sleep!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
till TS posted the photo and youtube video of that.. till now .. it is a controversy. or TS is just trying to fuck around.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Special paper ink will disappear at the oppositions check box! It can be switch to PAP checkbox automatically!

Can programme individual voting papers!

Such technology already available! They dun have science park for fun you know!

Embedded RFID technology and eInk tech can change to whatever the manufacturer dictates!

Hunt down the manufacturer and providers of pens and ballot papers and expose this election cheat!

He is probably dead!

That is why you have 666 results! It's Satanic technology!

it's obvious only Pinky and Ho Jinx know about the trickery..............other PAP lapdogs looked anxious and nervous before polling day............even Woody Goh looked defeated on last campaign day..............

perhaps Ho Jinx's 3-mth sabbatical saw her going abroad to test if the trickery is reliable or not ?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is very very serious. A girl gave you a number and the number vanished? A heinous act of violence has been done to you. You must lodge a police report and hire a lawyer immediately. You have been raped! You have been betrayed! The sky is falling!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is very very serious. A girl gave you a number and the number vanished? A heinous act of violence has been done to you. You must lodge a police report and hire a lawyer immediately. You have been raped! You have been betrayed! The sky is falling!

Amazing. End of the day? Hoax. But someone will pursue investigations to demonstrate his investigative acumen.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have you taken your medication? School holidays now?

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My area is pappy stronghold, I used a blue pen tied to the polling booth.
Oppo support for my area dropped, just like most other districts.

that's why everywhere had the ''magic'' pens.......every ward saw a large drop in Oppo support.........

if Hougang and Potong Pasir saw good results for Oppo, i could still accept it.............even these 2 also saw big drops !

perhaps that UncleYap youtube video was right..............Pinky overdid it...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is thick, there is a possibility they embed some nano circuitboard onto the paper!

It is basically an intelligent paper with switchable checkboxes!

Billions of sinking funds could do wonders in R&D!

mine was quite normal leh...........not thick........

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone keep the voting paper?

Maybe can cut into two and see if there is something inside?

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of all the threads in SBF, this thread finally reveals that all those who are in denial are the FAKE opposition supporters even though they do not normally write/behave like PAP IBs at first glance (like JohnTan who is an obvious PAP IB) .

Beware of them, usernames like eErotica69 and GoldenDragon are to be avoided. For all we know, they could be working for the other side. Put them on ignore and do not respond to their posts.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of all the threads in SBF, this thread finally reveals that all those who are in denial are the FAKE opposition supporters even though they do not normally write/behave like PAP IBs at first glance (like JohnTan who is an obvious PAP IB) .

Beware of them, usernames like eErotica69 and GoldenDragon are to be avoided. For all we know, they could be working for the other side. Put them on ignore and do not respond to their posts.

i use intellect assessment to determine if they are PAPib, most PAPib are pretty stupid and dumbfucked, like E69.