• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeiting With MILF tomolo... Any Advice?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Lick her pussy until she have multiple orgasm.

2. fuck her as if she is the only woman on earth.

3. tell her you like her as a friend too!

later she'll stick with you like glue, don't blame me for sharing this. just make sure you don't cum first... and find a cozy room where both of you can have multiple orgasm for long long time... after this you go write FR at the Sammyboyforum.com lah! here all is cafe talk, no X rated stuffs here! haha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Meeting MILF tomorrow for coffee as she doesn't drink...sigh...she is 38 years old, got sweet and nice face with dimples type.

Last time i met a MILF, she whatsapp me after we made out and said she feels no chemistry...hope that doesn't happen this time round...

How to play this?

Is it never mention sex with a MILF?

Any other tips?

-Compliment her. eg, nice outfit, nice hair, etc.
-Talk about her kids. SHow an interest in them, even if you have never met them. I guarantee you this will pleasantly surprise her. Other guys who want to date her are only interested in fucking her, but you are interested in finding out about her kid's interest, level of education, etc. Let her talk about them. Tell her you hope to meet them one day.
- Don't talk excessively about yourself or how rich you are, what car you drive, etc. Let her ask you those questions.
- Up your game in bed. Your last MILF told you she feels no chemistry with you, its a code word for you suck in bed. If you make her cum like crazy, you could look like Jabba the Hutt, but she will call you the next day to look for another fuck session.
- MILF's are good fucks. If you play your cards right, you could have a regular one on the side.
- Good luck and happy hunting.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
-Compliment her. eg, nice outfit, nice hair, etc.
-Talk about her kids. SHow an interest in them, even if you have never met them. I guarantee you this will pleasantly surprise her. Other guys who want to date her are only interested in fucking her, but you are interested in finding out about her kid's interest, level of education, etc. Let her talk about them. Tell her you hope to meet them one day.
- Don't talk excessively about yourself or how rich you are, what car you drive, etc. Let her ask you those questions.
- Up your game in bed. Your last MILF told you she feels no chemistry with you, its a code word for you suck in bed. If you make her cum like crazy, you could look like Jabba the Hutt, but she will call you the next day to look for another fuck session.
- MILF's are good fucks. If you play your cards right, you could have a regular one on the side.
- Good luck and happy hunting.

Wow! Another kau so. Sammyboy got all sorts of talent.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better bring condom lah just in case both also bring out lang jeow n become mount. Hua sword fighting session

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better bring condom lah just in case both also bring out lang jeow n become mount. Hua sword fighting session

dongfang bu bai katoey sword fighting style based on the 葵花宝典 (sunflower manual).

image.jpg

Last edited: