• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeiting With MILF tomolo... Any Advice?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Meeting MILF tomorrow for coffee as she doesn't drink...sigh...she is 38 years old, got sweet and nice face with dimples type.

Last time i met a MILF, she whatsapp me after we made out and said she feels no chemistry...hope that doesn't happen this time round...

How to play this?

Is it never mention sex with a MILF?

Any other tips?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...MILF, she whatsapp me after we made out and said she feels no chemistry...hope that doesn't happen this time round...How to play this? Is it never mention sex with a MILF?
Aiyoh, why can't you be yourself? Else, she may also see through your bs. And who knows, she might not think it's taboo on the 3 letter word:p Hot date...you might even get lucky, pls FR

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Aiyoh, why can't you be yourself? Else, she may also see through your bs. And who knows, she might not think it's taboo on the 3 letter word:p Hot date...you might even get lucky, pls FR

aiyah... me not like that Froggy Si Kup Por.. that Frog just throw money and all the charbos cheong to him liaozz..

hehe:biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meeting MILF tomorrow for coffee as she doesn't drink...sigh...she is 38 years old, got sweet and nice face with dimples type.

Last time i met a MILF, she whatsapp me after we made out and said she feels no chemistry...hope that doesn't happen this time round...

How to play this?

Is it never mention sex with a MILF?

Any other tips?

Don't stress yourself out ... for all you know, she is feeling the same as you.

Last time ditched by bf ... make out but no chemistry.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of scenario you should consult a monk. They are experts in things never done before. Advice on hairstyle? Yes, check with our resident monk with pink combsssssssssss.