• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Will Know Soon Why They Won

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter if they have cheated or not. The PAP has won. Now let's see what they do with the 'strong mandate'.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ALL of LKY's grandkids will enter politics lor.............along with their spouses.............relatives, etc etc.............

become parLEEment lor...........

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
my source told me.......so watch just this space as investigation have started..........

Can you give some hints who is investigating what? If it is LHL investigating why he is so popular, then forget it lah, not interested.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loon has commissioned a research facility in Utah to study the sinkie mind.
He is baffled that they are indeed very daft as his papa has pointed out.

The group from utah will live and mingle with the sinkies, Dissect the brain of the dead ones and hopefully some kind of answers will be forthcoming.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you give some hints who is investigating what? If it is LHL investigating why he is so popular, then forget it lah, not interested.

Shanmugam has already said it was because of the Prime Minister's personal charisma and popularity, as well as his inspiring speech at Fullerton. I agree with him.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shanmugam has already said it was because of the Prime Minister's personal charisma and popularity, as well as his inspiring speech at Fullerton. I agree with him.

To be very honest, I have not heard a single speech made by LHL ever since he came into the political scene, his father, I would say YES!. Charisma...I puke when I see his face..omg!...Shamu is sucking his dick.

It is the money they throw at the old f$#$^^$k that has titled the votes...who really care much if LKY has died, I don't, back to his speeches, in which I had heard so many, & his charisma in which I do admire..but LHL....:rolleyes: