• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Champions who knocked out SDP!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11222811_10152951077216207_1290946495870194463_n.jpg

Minister.. menu for winning hearts minds of Sporeans .. A history of personal integrity honesty sincerity humility ... care and concern for the ordinary Sporeans ... academic scholastic intellectual excellence ... to succeed in your difficult challenging job descriptions for next 4/5 years ... In and outside Parliament ... your team surpasses the requirements ...

heartiest congratulations to the champion team
no stabbing of our mentors
chute patterns will overcome your opponents

if you do something wrong, admit and say sorry
and then move on...

poiitics is not a game of cards
it involves your life and mine
the life of your children and your children's children

majulah pap!!! majulah singapura!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
12002190_10152993178481207_2225712153782651607_n.jpg

This victory is dedicated to all the residents of Holland Bukit Timah and the hundreds of volunteers who have put their heart and soul into improving the lives of our fellow Singaporeans.

We are humbled by this renewed mandate. We view this as an endorsement for hard work and relationship building. My team and I will reach out to all, including those who did not vote for us. I know you have sincere concerns. We will do our best to engage you and address these anxieties.

Thank you all once again.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11990662_10152988836686207_2173600381374590804_n.jpg

overwhelming support
overwhelming endorsement
overwhelming victory
overwhelming handshakes

majulah pap!!! majulah singapura!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP Win by cheating, of course can win. Opposition do not cheat and they are honest.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11150968_980067688702673_3615525094800088549_n.jpg

the champions who knocked down the Hammer !!!

11222148_979824918726950_1425248865558516498_o.jpg

Our focus will always be on our people and our nation that we love and we call home. And we will never lose that focus.

We may be of different colours. We may have different views. But we can be a better society and a great nation.

Whatever happens tonight, let us come back as one tomorrow

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the third world quality of the winning PAP team! Singapore no hope liao lah!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the third world quality of the winning PAP team! Singapore no hope liao lah!​

The video is a template for GCE 'A' level students wishing to apply President scholarships.

The bad news is you need to work really hard to get your straight As as well as full marks in ECA.

The good news is good character traits are not among the criteria.​

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The video is a template for GCE 'A' level students wishing to apply President scholarships.

The bad news is you need to work really hard to get your straight As as well as full marks in ECA.

The good news is good character traits are not among the criteria.

Ya loh, I still cannot understand how on earth she was ever awarded a President scholarship!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP won by using dirty politics!

The flyer below was slipped under the doors of residents houses in SDP constested constituencies especially in Holland Bt Timah GRC,
where EACH and EVERY house received a copy of it a day before cooling-off day.

11922920_10201314818709370_3394117794014483817_o.jpg

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP team was so afraid of the SDP that the only way they could win was to use Fear mongering tactics.

And Singaporeans, being kiasu and kiasi, bought into the fear mongering tactics used by the desperate PAP.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP team was so afraid of the SDP that the only way they could win was to use Fear mongering tactics.

And Singaporeans, being kiasu and kiasi, bought into the fear mongering tactics used by the desperate PAP.

Sinkies is a creation of none other than PAP. Nobody knows Sinkies better than PAP.

To win Sinkies' votes, you need to appeal to their self-centeredness and greed. Sinkies don't give a fuck about social justice and democracy.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
12003396_891363750956885_5617221650847106931_n.jpg

<< Thank you, residents of Bishan Toa Payoh >>

Going on our thank you tour to Bishan-Toa Payoh residents.

Thank you too to my supporters everywhere who kept me going.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

The HAZE came.

THE RED SHIRT tomorrow.

These are not rumours or fear mongering. They are stark realities.