• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lowlife Foreign Trash PAP's pet fake Oppo supporter call WP folks "ball-less shit"

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN, Foreign Trash Tonychat is a fake Opposition Supporter. He cry father cry about about Dr Chee, but he call Worker's Party folks ball-less shit!

In his own words, "Where got an opposition supporter ridicule another opposition candidate... Pls cut your stupid act lah and stop insulting the intelligence of others."

Attachments

• Lowlife.jpg
    Lowlife.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,354

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Lowlife Foreign Trash PAP's pet fake Oppo supporter call WP folks "ball-less shit

KNN, Foreign Trash Self PWNED!

Attachments

• Trash.jpg
    Trash.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,085

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lowlife Foreign Trash PAP's pet fake Oppo supporter call WP folks "ball-less shit

Din he show you his ballot paper? You got amnesia?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Din he show you his ballot paper? You got amnesia?

Sergeant, it is his? Any name there? I can put any ballot paper beside a dog and say that it is the dog's balloting slip!

Anyway even if he did, he must have voted for PAP. In his own words that "Where got an opposition supporter ridicule another opposition candidate..."

KNN, PAP IB siding each other!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Any comments from Tonychat?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Any comments from the lowlife??

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Refresh.....

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie loser. Worker's Party is PAP Team B. Naturally they are ball-less shit.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KNN foreign trash.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No reply from our foreign trash?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Good morning everyone.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why?? need to bring up these thread because you got no intelligence to counter my posts?? wahahha

Is this the type of PAPib being recruited?? come to think of it, why not? since they got no fucking brains to earn a living by themselves and need to resort to PAP ball sucking to earn a living.

Act like a wp supporter and accuse others being a malaysian while being assign to bash Malaysia.

I am bashing PAP and stupid sinkies here.. it will always be that way.. feel hurt by my bashing of PAP and sinkies???

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN, Foreign Trash Tonychat is a fake Opposition Supporter. He cry father cry about about Dr Chee, but he call Worker's Party folks ball-less shit!

In his own words, "Where got an opposition supporter ridicule another opposition candidate... Pls cut your stupid act lah and stop insulting the intelligence of others."

Agreed. Tonychat should be the balless loser of losers.
Logically the loser of losers will take the lead becos hr need to win

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why?? need to bring up these thread because you got no intelligence to counter my posts?? wahahha

Is this the type of PAPib being recruited?? come to think of it, why not? since they got no fucking brains to earn a living by themselves and need to resort to PAP ball sucking to earn a living.

Act like a wp supporter and accuse others being a malaysian while being assign to bash Malaysia.

I am bashing PAP and stupid sinkies here.. it will always be that way.. feel hurt by my bashing of PAP and sinkies???

Fucktard self pwned. Low life PAP's pet.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Gong chee bye jiu hu kia always self-pwned. Anything else to say?

Dunno why UMNO employ this type of low life retard to be UMNO IB. Ha ha

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 202