• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the biggest egomaniac in politics

Steve111

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who do you think is the biggest egomaniac who thinks he's the messiah of Singapore politics?

1) Tan Jee Say
2) Goh Meng Seng
3) Chee Soon Juan
4) Kenneth Jeyaretnam (I think he's just plain crazy)

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who do you think is the biggest egomaniac who thinks he's the messiah of Singapore politics?

1) Tan Jee Say
2) Goh Meng Seng
3) Chee Soon Juan
4) Kenneth Jeyaretnam (I think he's just plain crazy)

On a scale from 1 to 100 for megalomania:

100,000,000,000,000 - Tan Jee Say. Shamelessly loves to name drop, subtly remind people of his qualifications, credentials, past experience in civil service, and show off pictures of himself with what he claims to be VIPs and bigshots. How he ALWAYS manages to fit all these points in every single article/blog/facebook he posts really escapes belief. Feeble attempt to create a opposition "think tank" ended up with failure and unpaid rent. Join politics, quit politics, ran for president and made TCB lose, start own party, lose big time. Ego too big for Singapore. Should fuck off and maybe migrate to Africa and try to fulfill his dream of being more capable than LKY come true.

99.9999999999 - GMS. Small fry wanna talk big like machiam lion. Serial Hop-skip and party jumper, therefore shows no loyalty but instead a huge sense of self-entitlement. Latest attempt in running under his own party banner that no one remembers thinking he was really thaaaat big a fucking deal. Laughed my eyes out when they interviewed him at a kopi tiam that was ALREADY CLOSED. Kopitiam owner probably got cheesed off with his empty promises to expect a HUGE crowd that he closes shop as a big hint to GMS to FUCK OFF!

69 - Probably came to politics to carry on his Father's name. Perhaps more out of political vendetta than objectivity. He is more a quiet loner than a charismatic leader. Obviously tries hard enough and was most visibly affected when RP lost big time. Characteristic of an introverted person who internalizes a lot and unwittingly portrays themselves as aloof.

55 - CSJ. I may be wrong, but experience has given him wisdom. Regained my respect for him when he then stood up for Vincent W when VB insinuated a hidden agenda unbeknownst to many then as the poisonous gay agenda. His reply was classy, verbally parrying VBs wild thrusts instead of his usual broadsides of earlier years. Even more impressed by this years election as his rally was so different from his raucous style of earlier years trying to curse down the government. Also help too to see the video of his wife and family. Puts a human face to him, made me feel that he must be someone enough to have his family stick by him thick and thin no matter what. Also realised that his eldest daughter is slowly become a beautiful young woman.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw the picture of one guy everywhere I go, although he is not contesting in that constituency.
His photo will be placed on top of those who are contesting in that particular place-does this count?-meaning placing your photos on election posters all over the island?
This chap looks like one fella I saw in Taman Jurong Camp.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised no one mentioned the one whose photo was everywhere.

DSCF2757.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw the picture of one guy everywhere I go, although he is not contesting in that constituency.
His photo will be placed on top of those who are contesting in that particular place-does this count?-meaning placing your photos on election posters all over the island?

RwVckCN.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woody
Sleep Teo
Adulterer Sham
Paper General Tan
$8 cow dung
Charles Chong
Muther Farker Pinkie

Steve111

Alfrescian
Loyal

100,000,000,000,000 - Tan Jee Say. Shamelessly loves to name drop, subtly remind people of his qualifications, credential, past experience in civil service, and show off pictures of himself with what he claims to be VIPs and bigshots. How he ALWAYS manages to fit all these points in every single article/blog/facebook he posts really escapes belief. Feeble attempt to create a opposition "think tank" ended up with failure and unpaid rent. Join politics, quit politics, ran for president and made TCB lose, start own party, lose big time. Ego too big for Singapore. Should fuck off and maybe migrate to Africa and try to fulfill his dream of being more capable than LKY become true.

99.9999999999 - GMS. Small fry wanna talk big like machiam lion. Serial Hop-skip and party jumper, therefore shows no loyalty but instead a huge sense of self-entitlement. Latest attempt in running under his own party banner that no one remembers thinking he was really thaaaat big a fucking deal. Laughed my eyes out when they interviewed him at kopi tiam that was ALREADY CLOSED. Kopitiam owner probably got cheesed off with his empty promises to expect a HUGE that he closes shop as a big hint to GMS to FUCK OFF!

69 - Probably came to politics to carry on his Father's name. Perhaps more out of political vendetta than objectivity. He is more a quiet loner than a charismatic leader. Obviously tries hard enough and was most visibly affected when RP lost big time. Characteristic of an introverted person who internalizes a lot and unwittingly portrays themselves as aloof.

55 - CSJ. I may be wrong, but experience has given him wisdom. Regained my respect for him when he then stood up for Vincent W when VB insinuated a hidden agenda unbeknownst to may then as the poisonous gay agenda. His reply was classy, verbally parrying VBs wild thrusts instead of his usual broadsides of earlier years. Even more impressed by this years election as his rally was so different from his raucous style of earlier years trying to curse down the government. Also help too to see the video of his wife and family. Puts a human face to him, made me feel that he must be someone enough to have his family stick by him thick and thin no matter what. Also realised that his eldest daughter is slowly become a beautiful young woman.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on 1) and 2), I just can't stand these two narcissistic blowhard. I actually rank CSJ third as I view KJ as totally insane, you can't really judge the actions of a mentally unsound person.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal

100,000,000,000,000 - Tan Jee Say. Shamelessly loves to name drop, subtly remind people of his qualifications, credential, past experience in civil service, and show off pictures of himself with what he claims to be VIPs and bigshots. How he ALWAYS manages to fit all these points in every single article/blog/facebook he posts really escapes belief. Feeble attempt to create a opposition "think tank" ended up with failure and unpaid rent. Join politics, quit politics, ran for president and made TCB lose, start own party, lose big time. Ego too big for Singapore. Should fuck off and maybe migrate to Africa and try to fulfill his dream of being more capable than LKY become true.

99.9999999999 - GMS. Small fry wanna talk big like machiam lion. Serial Hop-skip and party jumper, therefore shows no loyalty but instead a huge sense of self-entitlement. Latest attempt in running under his own party banner that no one remembers thinking he was really thaaaat big a fucking deal. Laughed my eyes out when they interviewed him at kopi tiam that was ALREADY CLOSED. Kopitiam owner probably got cheesed off with his empty promises to expect a HUGE that he closes shop as a big hint to GMS to FUCK OFF!

55 - CSJ. I may be wrong, but experience has given him wisdom. Regained my respect for him when he then stood up for Vincent W when VB insinuated a hidden agenda unbeknownst to may then as the poisonous gay agenda. His reply was classy, verbally parrying VBs wild thrusts instead of his usual broadsides of earlier years. Even more impressed by this years election as his rally was so different from his raucous style of earlier years trying to curse down the government. Also help too to see the video of his wife and family. Puts a human face to him, made me feel that he must be someone enough to have his family stick by him thick and thin no matter what. Also realised that his eldest daughter is slowly become a beautiful young woman.

It was not like that in the beginning. TJS came in with a big impressive resume with past links to PAP and was regarded as a force to be reckoned. GMS came to SBF and befriended us. KJ started off with an impressive brand name of his legendary father. CSJ also began very well as an academic to match that of PAP's selected candidates.

The perceptions started streaming in and soon their images evolved from their speeches, mannerisms and social media commentaries. To be fair, I do not wish to state these are their real selves, yet your descriptions fit exactly what I am perceiving. It is somehow they become perceived as such.

Last but not least, your part about CSJ's daughter - we cannot help but notice too. She will be a sensation in 5 years time when she enters politics, likely may fulfill what his dad is unable to achieve, that is to be elected into parliament.

Steve111

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry, I should've stated clearly that this thread is for opposition only. Just tired of jokers like TJS and GMS that think so highly of themselves.