• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all sinkies who think of leaving sinkieland, Land of daft and selfishness

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My take on this is that it is a wise choice.

you will not suffer the Karma or Consequences of daft and selfish sinkies. and if you fly back to vote, you can do your part to kick PAP's ass.

Let the daft and selfish sinkie suffer the consequence of PAP and that is what they want..

Innocent people like us no need to go through this shit.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The karma of sinkie daftness and selfishness is this:

cardboard-collector.jpg

you and your family do not have to go through this.. the only thing is to vote, so just come back to vote and for the rest of the period avoid sinkie karma.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the country ( PAP) betrays you by cheating and the citizens are daft and stupid, then it is better to save yourself and your family.

There is no need to suffer the bad karmic effect of the PAP and the daft and selfish citizens.

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't leave you bring your problems to your new country. Its like people who divorce ended up divorcing even more.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you will not suffer the Karma or Consequences of daft and selfish sinkies. and if you fly back to vote, you can do your part to kick PAP's ass.

Let the daft and selfish sinkie suffer the consequence of PAP and that is what they want..

Why are you still.here? You loved getting your arse.screwed.by PAP.daily?

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

You seemed to be forever talking about migration. Until today you are still a chowhei sinkie.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You seemed to be forever talking about migration. Until today you are still a chowhei sinkie.

I already left, I just fly back to vote..

Why you think that I have to explain my life in this forum so to let you justified with what I say here.. Pls go fuck yourself..

Fucking sinkie, go and get screwed by your PAP govt.. You totally deserve it..

Last edited:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you think that I have to explain my life in this forum so to let you justified with what I say here.. Pls go fuck yourself..

Fucktard sinkie

If you already left and are so pissed with singapore then why the fuck you flew back to vote. Don't bluff lah. Staying in some 2 room flat and act atas. Good to see you get screwed for another 5 years by the pap.

Migrate still can vote?,kong lancheowwei Tiulelomo puacheebye

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why quarrel over PAP................i'm considering...........X'mas Island and Pitcairn Island...........

anyone knows how much you need to get to X'mas Island..........?..........i heard Australia feeding the population there...........

as for Pitcairn Island.............they're accepting anyone..........but it's in the middle of nowhere.........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucktard sinkie

If you already left and are so pissed with singapore then why the fuck you flew back to vote. Don't bluff lah. Staying in some 2 room flat and act atas. Good to see you get screwed for another 5 years by the pap.

Migrate still can vote?,kong lancheowwei Tiulelomo puacheebye

because you got a pit brain and think that it cannot be done.. just remained pit brain and get screwed..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fly back to vote for mother chee bye, jiu hu kia.

Go vote for UMNO lah!

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Partially agreed. But who knows what will happen in the future ? It is better to have some BACKUP PLAN just in case :wink: