• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My final post here - A Nation Defeated

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;dJfDU27MBas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJfDU27MBas[/video]

Unexpected things happened
I have been a total loss for words and withheld from posting since a week ago.

In my final post here,
I hope you can give ah RUN a few minutes for the video above if you think it has been worthwhile reading my earlier posts.

The people are defeated.
Please take care, in the path ahead.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo, Ah RUN, please don't go leh.

Ah Cosmos also so disappointed beyond words for the SDP's defeat.

Still cannot believe how this so-called upper class people in Holland Bukit Timah can vote for a low-class "chu-pattern" aunty Sim Ann.

[video=youtube;oORzQ8eW3pQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORzQ8eW3pQ[/video]​

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes we are defeated but i have no money to go anywhere or do anything,at least you still got hundreds of thousands to lose in the stock market.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two groups of people are responsible for this.

1. The new citizens

2. The fence sitters

Let this nation go without opposition in future elections.

That will prevent PAP from bringing in more new citizens and at the same time deprive these two groups what they don't deserve.

Adios

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was OUR 9/11.
PAP timed it very well so we will remember this day on a personal singaporean level.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people is not defeated.

PAP just cheated!

How do I know?

Because my conscience is telling me so.

Something is not quite right.

We all have to know.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS - be more realistic. Life doesnt end with GE 2015.
Do continue to post or tcss here. There's free entertainment in this forum.

You get people born botak then become monks. After awhile, they believe themselves to be experts with a comb!

You also get to witness the importance of points, alliances and desire to be a judge in this forum.

Most importantly, there are a few here who seldom post but when they do, lots of substance and eye-openers.

So, take a break and come back refreshed. Cheers.

jw5

Loyal
Your incessant need to be popular while at the same time being manipulative is really fucking pathetic. :rolleyes:

TS - be more realistic. Life doesnt end with GE 2015.
Do continue to post or tcss here. There's free entertainment in this forum.

You get people born botak then become monks. After awhile, they believe themselves to be experts with a comb!

You also get to witness the importance of points, alliances and desire to be a judge in this forum.

Most importantly, there are a few here who seldom post but when they do, lots of substance and eye-openers.

So, take a break and come back refreshed. Cheers.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....In my final post here,
I hope you can give ah RUN a few minutes for the video above if you think it has been worthwhile reading my earlier posts.

The people are defeated.
Please take care, in the path ahead.

You ball-less lah. Stay on and hang loose to hantam pappies till next GE comes around. One battle lost is not the end of the war. Old soldiers never die, they just fade away. So, if you are a true warrior, you fight on until you drop dead.

LKY adopted this philosophy to hang on as MP until he dropped dead.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people is not defeated.

PAP just cheated!...

No, pappies did not cheat to win but were helped to win by influx of new foreign shitizens and those old voters.

These new shitizens have all good reasons to vote pappies but none to vote oppo parties. Old voters been voting pappies all their lives and nothing will change them. Add some of those local fools who believe voting is not secret to these two groups, and pappies won hands down.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just thankful that I will not be affected by the stupidity of the 69% that voted for PAP, but I will laugh at them and tell them off when I hear them complaining about the government.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two groups of people are responsible for this.

1. The new citizens

2. The fence sitters

Let this nation go without opposition in future elections.

That will prevent PAP from bringing in more new citizens...

There are no fence sitters or middle ground voters in any election. Voters are either pro pappies or pro oppo parties. Oppo parties are entrenched in the country. They will not go away, never. Nothing will prevent pappies from bringing new shitizens but they know they will pay a price for it one day. Racial tension among new shitizens from PRC, Myanmar, Pinoyland and Vietnam will set the country aflame in future.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was OUR 9/11.
PAP timed it very well so we will remember this day on a personal singaporean level.

What a day to remember ... 9/11 foreign born Americans helped to bomb USA and 9/11 foreign born imported sinkies helped pappies to win big in the GE.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is a master mathematician and has played the numbers game to perfection. How many new citizens to make it in time for election, how much carrot to give, how to cut out precincts for GRCs to give the best advantage... They are big and have all the resources from manpower to immigration at their disposal. How to win them? All the oppo have is talk... and talk is cheap.

You will never topple them with the voting game. No way!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Still cannot believe how this so-called upper class people in Holland Bukit Timah can vote for a low-class "chu-pattern" aunty Sim Ann...​

Whether she is chut pattern old hag or not, this simi lan is part and parcel of the pappies logo. Rich upper class in HBT sure voted pappies specifically to continue status quo. No multi parties in Parliament? None of their business. Even if this simi lan sits on wheel chair but standing under pappies logo, sure to win too.​

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a load of bollocks. The Workers Party got what they deserved - losing!

For far too long, they have been riding on waves of arrogance and thinking they can take over the govt. Fat hope! We can all see how they are useless in parliament. And can't even manage 1 town council properly.