• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Observations from a polling agent

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who volunteered as SDP's polling agent. He saw with his own eyes many PRC new citizens do not know how to vote. The presiding office needs to explain to them what is the card for and how to vote.

Another observation from me as a voter in MP district. When I reach the polling centre the queue was a little confusing. So a presiding office came over and speak in perfect PRC mandarin accent to clarify things. She was obviously from China. These presiding officers were on hand also to explain the polling processes to blur fuck PRC new citizens.

You got to be impressed by the level of preparation PAP puts into GE. Even have PRC presiding officers to talk to PRC citizens.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Aiyah...give up lah...

One day these new citizens will realise that they will be in the same shit as Sinkies. it is a matter of time that they will vote against PAP.

PAP is just taking advantage of their ignorance. But they will be ignorant forever.

PAP will reap what they sow.

Its called Karma.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah...give up lah...

One day these new citizens will realise that they will be in the same shit as Sinkies. it is a matter of time that they will vote against PAP.

PAP is just taking advantage of their ignorance. But they will be ignorant forever.

Its called Karma.

actually i dont think so, they not happy, after making money here, give up ciztizenship and go back to china, still got HDB to rent.
more and more will come to replace the ones that are not happy

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i dont think so, they not happy, after making money here, give up ciztizenship and go back to china, still got HDB to rent.

Damn Right. I was thinking the same thing. These FTs got a place to go to. So when the tire of singapore, off they go with their CPF.
There will always be new supply of new citizens to replace the Fts that left. The vicious cycle continues.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wendy you are wrong, if they give up citizenship they can't sublease HDB flat and have to see it. More likely they didn't give up their first citizenship or somehow manage to regain it back while still keeping sg citizenship. Another move is that they give up their first citizenship, move to countries like aust that recognize dual citizenships and still keep the sg citizenship.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. I just make sure I put a perfect X beside WP. I also make doubly sure that I do not dirty the PAP box at all just in case.

Hahahaaaa ......... same same for me. After I crossed the X beside WP, I double confirmed it again. And after folding the slip and about to slip in the box, I checked again. 3 checks.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP do not even need CECA with PRC to get shiploads of them here as good-time citizens! They will disappear when bad times are here. They easily get back they citizenship in PRC, assuming they gave it up. PRC will not sign CECA with PAP to allow them into their markets. No need for that.

Viva Singapura! The voters voted for it! No more complaints!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wendy you are wrong, if they give up citizenship they can't sublease HDB flat and have to see it. More likely they didn't give up their first citizenship or somehow manage to regain it back while still keeping sg citizenship. Another move is that they give up their first citizenship, move to countries like aust that recognize dual citizenships and still keep the sg citizenship.

These are questions that WP should have asked in Parliament. They should have asked how many FTs awarded Singapore citizenship actually gave up their old citizenship as required by law. And how did the ICA confirm and verify that these new citizens have renounced the citizenships from their old countries. If ICA applied the same diligence to this task as they applied to verifying FT educational qualifications, then I can only say all of them never gave up their citizenships to become S'poreans.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaaaa ......... same same for me. After I crossed the X beside WP, I double confirmed it again. And after folding the slip and about to slip in the box, I checked again. 3 checks.
u din check whether u got put ur slip in2 ballot box? ...

Last edited:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgotten to add in the first post. New citizens is definitely a force to reckon with. A WP polling agent told me seeing quite a number of new citizens at the polls by their PRC accents and pinoy england. Only cannot tell the different kelings were local or India keling. The worse part was pap polling agents consist of PRCs too.

Bro sleaguepunter from another thread also made the same observation about these PRC polling agents.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who volunteered as SDP's polling agent. He saw with his own eyes many PRC new citizens do not know how to vote. The presiding office needs to explain to them what is the card for and how to vote.

Another observation from me as a voter in MP district. When I reach the polling centre the queue was a little confusing. So a presiding office came over and speak in perfect PRC mandarin accent to clarify things. She was obviously from China. These presiding officers were on hand also to explain the polling processes to blur fuck PRC new citizens.

You got to be impressed by the level of preparation PAP puts into GE. Even have PRC presiding officers to talk to PRC citizens.

clear evidence of gerrymandering................. like win got honour? do their conscience not prick them????

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah...give up lah...

Its called Karma.

karma = first wife died pre maturely; son albino; mother reluctant to go.............father went in discomfort; self kena lymphoma & prostate cancer........
now letz watch his bloodline & those cronies'

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are questions that WP should have asked in Parliament. They should have asked how any FTs awarded Singapore citizenship actually gave up their old citizenship as required by law. And how did the ICA confirm and verify that these new citizens have renounced the citizenships from their old countries. If ICA applied the same diligence to this task as they applied to verifying FT educational qualifications, then I can only say all of them never gave up their citizenships to become S'poreans.

If i'm not wrong, Once the FTs were given singapore citizenship, they have 10 years to decide to give up their other citizenship or remain as a singaporean.
I know for the filipino citizens, they can reacquire their citizenship anytime they wish after renouncing.
Only singapore makes it difficult for ex singaporeans to become singaporeans once again. They make it so difficult, it borders on punishing the individual for leaving in the first place.

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah...give up lah...

Its called Karma.

The ones who bring down the PAP is the new citizens, because locally born sinkies are too balless. it will come.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another thing I noticed are those vehicles which made their rounds and broadcasted messages.

The PAP vehicles made many more trips, and there were messages in various dialects e.g. Teochew and Cantonese.

It's amazing what you can achieve with deeper pockets. :wink:

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing I noticed are those vehicles which made their rounds and broadcasted messages.

The PAP vehicles made many more trips, and there were messages in various dialects e.g. Teochew and Cantonese.

It's amazing what you can achieve with deeper pockets. :wink:

in fact I wonder why even bother with those lorries...........you might see them but can't hear what they're saying...........

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bunch of election cheaters.

I hope they will be judged by God someday.

When you cheat you are causing untold damage to a nation.

Not only that you corrupts your own soul.

There is no integrity to begin with.

A person without integrity has weak characters and will not be respected.

Last edited: