• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reason why I can predict sinkie election results with great accuracy

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest there is nothing wrong with the opposition. My assessment this time round is that the quality of many of the oppo candidates is on par with PAP candidates and in some cases even better.

The people who let you down are your fellow sinkies because they consist mainly of characters who would rather have a dollar today than two dollars tomorrow.

http://www.sociallypsyched.org/item/marshmallow-experiments

You know Boss, I very rarely agree with your postings on Singapore political scene, but I fully agree with your posting this time. It's a very simple insight but that is the truth. People like me who spent a great deal of time highlighting the flawed policies of the PAP and their negative consequences in the future are very dejected by this GE results not so much due to the PAP's dirty tactics and all, but by fellow Singaporeans who is totally blinded with greed.

jw5

Loyal
Not just greed. Also ignorance, apathy and selfishness, partly due to indoctrination and partly due to influence from leaders.

You know Boss, I very rarely agree with your postings on Singapore political scene, but I fully agree with your posting this time. It's a very simple insight but that is the truth. People like me who spent a great deal of time highlighting the flawed policies of the PAP and their negative consequences in the future are very dejected by this GE results not so much due to the PAP's dirty tactics and all, but by fellow Singaporeans who is totally blinded with greed.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just greed. Also ignorance, apathy and selfishness, partly due to indoctrination and partly due to influence from leaders.

Yes. And all that. Sometimes I wonder if our efforts to "educate" Singaporeans on PAP failed policies is worth it. Sigh.....................

jw5

Loyal
It's probably not, but doesn't mean you shouldn't try or continue. Because if that's what you really think, then it's fun right? Why worry whether others are educated or not? :wink:

Yes. And all that. Sometimes I wonder if our efforts to "educate" Singaporeans on PAP failed policies is worth it. Sigh.....................

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's probably not, but doesn't mean you shouldn't try or continue. Because if that's what you really think, then it's fun right? Why worry whether others are educated or not? :wink:

Thanks for the encouragement bro. By the way, what u think will happen to Chelsea. They are in 16th position!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My epiphany on politics was during a conversation I had with my senior during my internship years ago. We were discussing how to tell if a company is properly managed. My senior told me that as long the company can pay salaries, bills and monthly loan repayments on time, the company is doing well. Cash flow is everything.

I wanted to disagree and discuss more about P/E ratios, whether the company is moving in the right direction, are its loans too huge, etc etc, but he was not interested to listen or discuss further. Right there and then, I realized that it was the same with running a country.

As long as the government has the money to meet all its monthly obligations, most of the sinkies will be satisfied and think PAP is the best. They are generally not interested to discuss anything else, not unless they either have nothing better to do or they are losers in life and have an axe to grind.

Boss Sam is the best! I wish I could suck your cock right now!

carrierman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as the government has the money to meet all its monthly obligations, most of the sinkies will be satisfied and think PAP is the best. They are generally not interested to discuss anything else, not unless they either have nothing better to do or they are losers in life and have an axe to grind.

Boss Sam is the best! I wish I could suck your cock right now!

Be careful what you wish for cocksucker.