• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everyone I spoke to said they made a terrible mistake!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If they had known how the votes would have turned out, they would have voted differently. Lots of them voted PAP but thought WP would hold on and add one or two GRCs. They never expected this result. Well as someone said, we deserve the gahment we voted for. Amen!

If you want the opposition to serve you, you have to vote opposition.

You can't expect to vote PAP and then have the opposition serve you.

Those who think that way, go get fucked. You deserve the govt you voted for.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dumbfugs who vote PAP can go to hell. Hope they get strike by disease lightning and die. Bunch of pubor kias

Hey Ah Meng, the 70% are scolding the 30% dumbfuck also.

Btw, your woman at home is also a dumbfuck?

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they had known how the votes would have turned out, they would have voted differently. Lots of them voted PAP but thought WP would hold on and add one or two GRCs. They never expected this result. Well as someone said, we deserve the gahment we voted for. Amen!
贱货一代。I do not want to see any elderly getting cheap medical treatment. They need to be working daily. I expect to see TCJ's mother collecting cardboard and punching out all foreign competition. If not, she deserves what she gets.
I am looking forward to the more than 100K coming into Singapore as citizens. It will give another 4% more to the PAP and we can count on the patriotic young to add another 2%

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they had known how the votes would have turned out, they would have voted differently. Lots of them voted PAP but thought WP would hold on and add one or two GRCs ...
ah, others going 2 vote oppo ... price of my haus can go up! heng, ah! ...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone I spoke to, more than a dozen, had no regrets about the way they voted, whether for the PAP or the opposition.

They agreed independently that they would not vote for no substance opposition like RP, NSP and SDA. Some will not vote for Chee because they do not believe he is a changed man. They are old enough to remember how Chee ousted Chiam from SDP. They also would not vote for WP because as far as they are concerned, WP can't run a clean town council. They do not fault Hougang SMC for being one of the more backward towns in Singapore. It's a price to pay for not voting for PAP. You get sent to the back of the queue for upgrading.

eh....wah.............after elections, you start to sound very reasonable leh.............