• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - SDP to Join Force With WP ???

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) secretary-general Chee Soon Juan has raised the possibility of his party "working closer together" with the Workers' Party at the next general election.
Dr Chee, 53, said in a Facebook post on Sunday (Sept 13) afternoon that many of his supporters had put forth the idea to him, so as to "present a more coordinated opposition strategy and message".

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
all oppo parties should raise awareness and conduct 1/2 yearly meeting, and intensify to 3 monthly meeting on last year towards erection.

they can use this to issue joint statement on gahment lapses. etc.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) secretary-general Chee Soon Juan has raised the possibility of his party "working closer together" with the Workers' Party at the next general election.
Dr Chee, 53, said in a Facebook post on Sunday (Sept 13) afternoon that many of his supporters had put forth the idea to him, so as to "present a more coordinated opposition strategy and message".

Many people feel csj is a change man but I doubt so. This is another tactless and abrasive approach by csj.

Why does he always need to shoot off his mouth before communicate privately with WP? So if WP insists on walking their own path, would he uses this opportunity to paint WP as arrogant and uncooperative?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Liu Bei and Sun Quan may not like or trust each other, but against a more powerful common enemy they have to work together.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does he always need to shoot off his mouth before communicate privately with WP? So if WP insists on walking their own path, would he uses this opportunity to paint WP as arrogant and uncooperative?

U answered ur own fkin question, fucknut.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Liu Bei and Sun Quan may not like or trust each other, but against a more powerful common enemy they have to work together.

Beginning to appears like CSJ looks like Liu Bei, and Sun Quan, LTK, haha... and CAO PI is LHL? haha. But who is TJS in the Romance of the 3 Kingdoms Analogy... I see TJS as more of a Tiger...

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the current one-vote-for-one-man system, no way the MIW will be toppled. They are too big, have too much resources and now, as you can see in GE2015, could harness the use of trickery via the immigration, manpower ministry to prop up votes. All legitimately done.

They can join forces, can talk shop till the cows come home, but they won't beat the MIW in this game. No way!

jw5

Loyal
I prefer to use Outlaws From The Marsh as the reference, because what Song Jiang did initially to recruit the top generals one by one was nothing short of remarkable. :wink:

Beginning to appears like CSJ looks like Liu Bei, and Sun Quan, LTK, haha... and CAO PI is LHL? haha. But who is TJS in the Romance of the 3 Kingdoms Analogy... I see TJS as more of a Tiger...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing is in the medium term the oppos will need to unite to take on the pappies,,,the current system is not tenable. The oppos with the better candidates need to come together and form a national alliance. This GE might be the one to force the oppos into a coalition. For the Oppos I mean the better candidates one,,SPP, Singfirst, SDP and WP need to form a grand coalition, the 3rd rate oppos should be left out and ignored..for NSP if this Sebastian tan remains, it will go the way of the 3rd rate oppos.

For this Coalition, its very doable as all of them have the same agenda, same political beliefs (mostly centre left) its not like in ang mor lands where heaps of parties on the extreme left and the extreme right,,,,they cant unite.

WP in the past know they have to do it alone as all the other oppos were falling apart but now the 2nd tier oppos (SDP, SPP, Sing first) have stabalise and their candidates are the better of the crop. Middle class well educated etc.

The idea now is to prove that they can run the country better than the PAP...than there is no fear of the pap not running the country. However singkies need to support them and look at themselves too,,,they cannot just come up with BS like blame WP etc when they are the ones who put the X for PAP..,,

if the singkies still persists in such BS attitudes than it would be a good thing for singkies to be extinct...

jw5

Loyal
Won't work, because even the parties with good candidates scored 20-30+%. The indoctrination has been too intense for too long.

It looks like the only way is to let sinkie voters learn the hard way. :wink:

The thing is in the medium term the oppos will need to unite to take on the pappies,,,the current system is not tenable. The oppos with the better candidates need to come together and form a national alliance. This GE might be the one to force the oppos into a coalition. For the Oppos I mean the better candidates one,,SPP, Singfirst, SDP and WP need to form a grand coalition, the 3rd rate oppos should be left out and ignored..for NSP if this Sebastian tan remains, it will go the way of the 3rd rate oppos.

For this Coalition, its very doable as all of them have the same agenda, same political beliefs (mostly centre left) its not like in ang mor lands where heaps of parties on the extreme left and the extreme right,,,,they cant unite.

WP in the past know they have to do it alone as all the other oppos were falling apart but now the 2nd tier oppos (SDP, SPP, Sing first) have stabalise and their candidates are the better of the crop. Middle class well educated etc.

The idea now is to prove that they can run the country better than the PAP...than there is no fear of the pap not running the country. However singkies need to support them and look at themselves too,,,they cannot just come up with BS like blame WP etc when they are the ones who put the X for PAP..,,

if the singkies still persists in such BS attitudes than it would be a good thing for singkies to be extinct...

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP will show Dr Cheebye the middle finger

You are right but that is not what this is about. Read what I wrote 2 1/2 years ago in January 2013 when a "request" by CSJ was made (I have highlighted my predictions in red).

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...my-Malay-Indian-amp-Eurasian-Bros-amp-Sisters

WP - Pride Goes Before a Fall. A Call to my Malay, Indian & Eurasian Bros & Sisters

The SDP's objective is not about meeting the WP. It knew, from years ago and from the 2006 cheng tng incident, that WP under LTK and WP's Princess Megawati Sukarnoputri (Sylvia Lim) would never associate with them. It's objective was to bring to the public's attention the unbridled and breathtaking arrogance of the WP that hitherto, had remained somewhat hidden from the public eye but which is well known in cyberspace and amongst netizens.

The WP members, supporters and astroturfers were too clever by half for their own good, mocking CSJ's "lonely" press conference in his little office without knowing what it was all about.

With its unbridled and breathtaking arrogance, Chauvinist Low and WP's Princess Megawati Sukarnoputri have shown themselves to be even worse than the PAP.

The WP has lost the support of the minority Malays and Indians because of its racism and racial chauvinism. It will now start to lose support amongst the ordinary men in the street. Remember, there is always sympathy for the underdogs. And if there is one thing that ordinary people everywhere around the world despise, it is arrogance.

The PAP is hated and held in contempt for its arrogance. And the WP, under the leadership of Chauvinist Low and WP's Princess Megawati Sukarnoputri, to its sheer stupidity has, in the past, emulated the unbridled arrogance of the PAP, is emulating the unbridled arrogance of the PAP and will continue to emulate the unbridled arrogance of the PAP. i.e until its downfall. Pride goes before a fall.

I call on my Malay, Indian and Eurasian brothers and sisters and the ordinary men in the street to deliver a lesson in humility to the WP. JBJ would never, ever behave with such arrogance and in such a manner as Chauvinist Low and WP's Princess Megawati Sukarnoputri.

Last edited:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

He wrote: "Given the outcome of the polls, I think so too. I'll discuss the idea with my CEC colleagues when we meet later this week.
"Will keep you posted."
He also shared that he spent the weekend quietly with his family.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

It best to leave WP alone. For the rest of the world, they can merge into one entity for all they want. Even so, I doubt they will go far.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your idea is logical and any reasonable and intelligent opp would have thought of. The problem is, are our oppositions genuine. When we have opp coming out to say that we shouldn't have contested in every constituencies, it is laughable. Mind you they are highly intelligent being. They know full well why all constituencies were contested.

From the time I became aware of politics till now, I could only identify JBJ and CST as genuine but for different reasons. For the others they are great parties which change direction and tone as and when needed.

Well this is my last post as there is no more interesting side news. Some think that I am a clone and even labelled me as IB that is ludicrous. This forum is somewhat similar to our political scene. The party that is against another cursing the worst expletives are actually working together with common agenda. Thank you Sam for providing so many years of entertainment and I think the time is up. Goodbye.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guess you are right,,singkies deserve the gahmen they vote for,,,however the oppos need to do something to ensure they don't get extinct,,,,as they saying goes,,'We hang together or we hang separately'

Won't work, because even the parties with good candidates scored 20-30+%. The indoctrination has been too intense for too long.

It looks like the only way is to let sinkie voters learn the hard way. :wink:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your idea is logical and any reasonable and intelligent opp would have thought of. The problem is, are our oppositions genuine. When we have opp coming out to say that we shouldn't have contested in every constituencies, it is laughable. Mind you they are highly intelligent being. They know full well why all constituencies were contested.

From the time I became aware of politics till now, I could only identify JBJ and CST as genuine but for different reasons. For the others they are great parties which change direction and tone as and when needed.

Well this is my last post as there is no more interesting side news. Some think that I am a clone and even labelled me as IB that is ludicrous. This forum is somewhat similar to our political scene. The party that is against another cursing the worst expletives are actually working together with common agenda. Thank you Sam for providing so many years of entertainment and I think the time is up. Goodbye.

the swing votes came mainly from this age group 21 to 30 and first time voters.

uncle Leong SH please help provide figures . tks.