• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

will we ever see a non PAP led singapore in our lifetimes?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im very worried,im only in my twenties,i dont want like one of those pioneer generations who has never seen what its like to be outside of a north korean dictatorship.living nearly 3 decades under a dictatorship is long enough for me.

a world with grafitti,a world where u can say fuck magaret thatcher without repercussions and do a song and dance at her funeral.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can Chen Show Mao talk like that? Even if he can, would it be deemed too "confrontational" by dumbfark Sinkies? Confrontational politics also cannot tahan, would it be probable can tahan even more confrontational WAR or most likely pack up and charbok at the first sign of trouble?

[video=youtube;XOVLrOwGwWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOVLrOwGwWc[/video]

Birds are not intelligent, but eagles prefer to hang out with eagles, caged birds who think flying is an illness or too "confrontational" can burn in hell for all I care .........

[video=youtube;YTeudEWOL4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w[/video]

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
im very worried,im only in my twenties,i dont want like one of those pioneer generations who has never seen what its like to be outside of a north korean dictatorship.living nearly 3 decades under a dictatorship is long enough for me.

a world with grafitti,a world where u can say fuck magaret thatcher without repercussions and do a song and dance at her funeral.

Don't complain...not in your lifetime....or your children's children life times.

YOU VOTED FOR THIS! LoLoLoL

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Before GE2015, I thought it may happen in 2025, now I am not sure.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before GE2015, I thought it may happen in 2025, now I am not sure.

Before GE 2015, hopeful may happen in 2025. Now I am certain it will not. Easy and cheap to buy the hearts and minds of S'poreans. PAP showed it in 2015. Too old to move. If in my 20s or 30s, sure to leave.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before GE 2015, hopeful may happen in 2025. Now I am certain it will not. Easy and cheap to buy the hearts and minds of S'poreans. PAP showed it in 2015. Too old to move. If in my 20s or 30s, sure to leave.

GST 20% and millions more of foreigners. Come on. Dissenters must be shot!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Depends on how long you can live. 2120 sounds like a realistic target.