• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RP KJ: "I dont want to hear anymore complaints!"

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;_D_l-eJP4rg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_D_l-eJP4rg[/video]

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;DDrhOsOrQ3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DDrhOsOrQ3o[/video]

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sore loser! We like to complain and we also don't like u either!

image-3146795485.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn KJ!! I will never vote for you! You talk macam like Englishman! I don't want to live under your colonial rule. You can't even fill out your election form properly. How to trust you to handle my town council?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, what he said make sense. CPCB so much and yet want to vote the MFs in. If that's not asking to be screwed in the asshole, I don't know what is.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KJ talk cock lah. If WP can win, why can't RP? Lousy say lousy and quit giving excuses..

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KJ should be listening more to the ground and less on social media for political ideas.

If he is smart enough, he should know that there is the tendency of the social media to skew towards a certain polarity . At times, complaints against the PAP could also be exaggerated, not that they were not true.

KJ should validate these complaints by doing his walkabout and talking with real people about their concerns.

Don't blame the people or the social media. Blame yourself for not doing your groundwork well !

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KJ doesnt have the DNA to be a politician. He is just too honest. Why true that Sinkies shouldnt complain from now on, why the need to say so publicly. Observe how LTK replied to the same question. That sums up why one has been in parliament for 24 yrs and why the other CMI.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
KJ should be listening more to the ground and less on social media for political ideas.

If he is smart enough, he should know that there is the tendency of the social media to skew towards a certain polarity . At times, complaints against the PAP could also be exaggerated, not that they were not true.

KJ should validate these complaints by doing his walkabout and talking with real people about their concerns.

Don't blame the people or the social media. Blame yourself for not doing your groundwork well !

Agree. But a wrong assumption made by the opposition parties was that people who brought up their problems during their walkabouts were going to vote against the PAP. This is not necessarily so as it's a natural tendency for any resident to highlight problems/issues to any candidate during the walkabout. But they may still be voting for the PAP. It's just like an employee who complains a lot about the company he is working in but that does not mean he will be leaving for a company as there are also reasons why he is staying. Likewise a resident who complaints may still be voting for the incumbent for other reasons. When opposition parties said the results do not reflect what they hear about the issues and problems brought up by residents, they assumed wrongly that these residents would then be voting against the PAP.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies already chosen not to have opposition or less opposition.
Opposition politicians should take heed and quit politics.
Like this everyone happy.
The cow doesn't want to drink water so dun force.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes singkies r like tat...n this erection proves it...but also I realise Instead of just listening to complaints from the ground. He should tell the complainer. 'Please vote for me so I can bring your complaints to parliament. If u not vote for me..nothing I can do. Help me help u. '
But singkies r emotional parasites. ..they kpkb n wont even lift a finger to help themselves. .they deserved to be fucked..
Actually, what he said make sense. CPCB so much and yet want to vote the MFs in. If that's not asking to be screwed in the asshole, I don't know what is.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes singkies r like tat...n this erection proves it...but also I realise Instead of just listening to complaints from the ground. He should tell the complainer. 'Please vote for me so I can bring your complaints to parliament. If u not vote for me..nothing I can do. Help me help u. '
But singkies r emotional parasites. ..they kpkb n wont even lift a finger to help themselves. .they deserved to be fucked..

It's like when a husband and wife quarrel, outsiders shouldn't get involved. The wife will kpkb how she has been ill-treated just so as to win sympathy and support. But at the end of the day, she goes back to her abusive husband with renewed energy thanks to your moral support, have a good fuck, and everything is forgotten.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah where got forgotten? After kenna fuck will kpkb again..

It's like when a husband and wife quarrel, outsiders shouldn't get involved. The wife will kpkb how she has been ill-treated just so as to win sympathy and support. But at the end of the day, she goes back to her abusive husband with renewed energy thanks to your moral support, have a good fuck, and everything is forgotten.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Pek, you are joining me in the colonial rule issues with the British Empire, the drug leaders. If you are living under the colonial period you are likely to smoke opium. Imagine today is 1915, not 2015, under the British Empire bastards, drug dealers.

Under colonial rule, your Chinese forefathers were British Subjects, in their birth certificate, but the white bastards do not share the wealth with tem(common wealth) but were instead encourage to smoke opium which make the Chinese poor.

Does K JBJ did that to your family and friends make them drug addicts opium smokers.

House after house of feeble, emaciated, ill wrecks, all smoking Monopoly Opium, all contributing, by their shame and degradation, to the revenues of the mighty British Empire.

That evening after dinner, I sat on the wide verandah of the hotel, looking over a copy of the "Straits Times." One paragraph, a dispatch from London, caught my eye. " Chinese in Liverpool. Reuter's Telegram. London, January 17, 1917 Thirty-one Chinese were arrested during police raids last night on opium dens in Liverpool. Much opium was seized. The police in one place were attacked by a big retriever and by a number of Chinese, who threw boots and other articles from the house-top."

Coming fresh from a tour of the opium-dens of Singapore, I must say that item caused some mental confusion. It must also be confusing to the Chinese. It must be very perplexing to a Chinese sailor, who arrives in Liverpool on a ship from Singapore, to find such a variation in customs. To come from a part of the British Empire where opium smoking is freely encouraged, to Great Britain itself where such practices are not tolerated. He must ask himself, why it is that the white race is so sedulously protected from such vices, while the subject races are so eagerly encouraged. It may occur to him that the white race is valuable and must be preserved, and that subject races are not worth protecting. This double standard of international justice he must find disturbing. It would seem, at first glance, as if subject races were fair game-if there is money in it. Subject races, dependents, who have no vote, no share in the government and who are powerless to protect themselves-fair game for exploitation.

Is this double-dealing what we mean when we speak of "our responsibility to backward nations, 1) or of "the sacred trust of civilization" or still again when we refer to "the White Man's burden " ?

Pondering over these things as I sat on the hotel verandah, I finally reached the conclusion that to print such a dispatch as that in the " Straits Times" was, to say the least, most tactless.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

Knn KJ!! I will never vote for you! You talk macam like Englishman! I don't want to live under your colonial rule. You can't even fill out your election form properly. How to trust you to handle my town council?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think KJ should retire and write instead of leading a political party and contest

He is very unlike his fiery father, the lion of Singapore.

He is a nice Englishman and he is not suited for our political landscape.

The younger Roy and Ravi should just leave Reform and work towards social reforms and voices through other media.

My hope if for the OPPO to come together and form only ONE ALTERNATIVE for the 2020, if we are still around....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Pek, you are joining me in the colonial rule issues with the British Empire, the drug leaders. If you are living under the colonial period you are likely to smoke opium. Imagine today is 1915, not 2015, under the British Empire bastards, drug dealers.

Under colonial rule, your Chinese forefathers were British Subjects, in their birth certificate, but the white bastards do not share the wealth with tem(common wealth) but were instead encourage to smoke opium which make the Chinese poor.

Does K JBJ did that to your family and friends make them drug addicts opium smokers.

House after house of feeble, emaciated, ill wrecks, all smoking Monopoly Opium, all contributing, by their shame and degradation, to the revenues of the mighty British Empire.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

You seriously need to take your meds. People like you convince swing voters that opposition supporters are mentally unstable. Nobody in their right minds, save for hardcore opposition, would vote in a mentally unstable bipolar guy to be their MP.

We are living in 2015, not 1860s. Time to give up your Opium War obsessions.