• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP True Opposition

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore, there's only 3 person and not party that are really considered as Opposition of PAP.

1. Chee Soo Juan

2. Roy Ngerng

3. Amos Yee

This are the 3 that dare to speak their mind that Worker's Party doesn't.

LTK and his gang his only concerned whether will they be voted into Parliament and continue with their big fat remuneration as an MP.

I agree what LHL said, WP or LTK is the tiger outside but mouse in the house.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP's game plan is to win over the middle ground folks by being less confrontational.

Anyone who is against the Population White Paper is legitimate opposition.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP's game plan is to win over the middle ground folks by being less confrontational.

I suspect quite a number of S'poreans wanna see a more aggressive WP in parliament. Need not be JBJ style but something more than what took place last 4 yrs.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agreed with what Tan Jee Say cited. The results doesn't tally with the feedback on the ground despite I find that he's quite a cork to contest Tanjong Pagar with LKY still deeply being remembered. Even a team of newbies for PAP in Tanjong Pagar will win against any opponents.

This also reflects the cowardish of Singaporeans which i mentioned in the past.....

Singaporeans fear a change of government. It's similar to what i've seen in China, Singaporeans only dare to venture into proven cities and not other 2nd or 3rd tier cities. Same philosophy applies here, all other oppositions does not have a report card like what LHL cited. And Workers Party fuck themselves up with the financial report on their respective constituency.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect quite a number of S'poreans wanna see a more aggressive WP in parliament. Need not be JBJ style but something more than what took place last 4 yrs.

Opposition needs a Amos Yee or Roy Ngerng style..... And indeed LTK is a mouse in the parliament that everyone could see...

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean is like birdie being encased in a bird cage.

Even when the owner open the door it simply doesn't want to fly out.

Because the birdie is happy caged inside.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition needs a Amos Yee or Roy Ngerng style..... And indeed LTK is a mouse in the parliament that everyone could see...

Both will not be accepted by voters in S'pore. Not now. Political culture in S'pore differs from other 1st world.

Why your assessment that LTK is a mouse in parliament? Wasnt CST the same? The only tiger was the late JBJ.

gsh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was precisely why the opposition lost grown because these 3 clowns and the many who supported them.

MortalKombat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Singapore, there's only 3 person and not party that are really considered as Opposition of PAP.

1. Chee Soo Juan

2. Roy Ngerng

3. Amos Yee

LTK and his gang his only concerned whether will they be voted into Parliament and continue with their big fat remuneration as an MP.

This is but another lame plot by the PAP IB desperate attempt to bring down WP. See what Scrooball (clone) aka cooleo has been busy at the other thread It has been easy peasy for the PAP to deal with the above mentioned trios but it will be harder to deal with WP, political opposition party. :biggrin:

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

And for CSM to increase his tempo when he speaks. He speaks macam slow motion playback, sibei bun.

I suspect CSM being a corporate lawyer for much of his entire life, is not equipped at all with the cut and thrust swording typical of legal eagles in the courtroom. Singaporeans might have been expecting something of a Francis Seow, but was given a Confucius lecturer instead.

Still, the biggest disappointment was LTK's silence when asked if WKS should resign because of the Mas Selamat embarrassment. He could have just said: "If I was the minister in charge, I would resign on my accord without the PM having to tell me to do so, let alone the opposition." It's really too "non-confrontational" politics. Your opponent practically gave you a loaded pistol to fire at him, but you just didn't have the balls to squeeze the trigger because you wanted to stay true to being non-confrontational. You squeezed your own balls instead, and Singaporeans were left squeezing theirs as collateral damage. Not only did your opponent ridicule you for being a mouse, he upped his ante and went on to fix you with AHPETC.

Last edited:

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Chee Soo Juan

2. Roy Ngerng

3. Amos Yee

4. 3H also spoke up our CPF withdrawal at 55 and she deserved respect.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Chee Soo Juan

2. Roy Ngerng

3. Amos Yee

totally agree

LTK and his gang are simply too comfortable

they just want to stay in their own safe enclave and enjoy their fat remunerations

they let their young suicide squad die - light the charge of the light brigade into the valley of death

they did not even have the guts and the courage to come out and lead the young team to battle in new ground

they are utterly hopeless as leaders and they are truly paper generals - selfish, self-centered and cowards

they are the mice in parliament for the years they are voted in and they messed up the AHPETC

their foot soldiers also messed up many political issues flip flopping with no direction and with no focus

they deserved to lose...and I was quite sure they would have lost Aljunied GRC and Hougang too

the Png hokkien peng could have lost too for his callous remarks on the Thai Coup....damned damaging comment

so blame yourselves for the loss

pap won fair and square

majulah pap!!! majulah singapura!!!

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean is like birdie being encased in a bird cage.

Even when the owner open the door it simply doesn't want to fly out.

Because the birdie is happy caged inside.

Birds born in a cage thinks flying is an illness.

God has made me different from ball-less Sinkies
And boy am I proud of my uniqueness
As an eagle who likes to fly in high mountains
I ain't gonna hang around with pigeons

[video=youtube;YTeudEWOL4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w[/video]

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both will not be accepted by voters in S'pore. Not now. Political culture in S'pore differs from other 1st world.

Why your assessment that LTK is a mouse in parliament? Wasnt CST the same? The only tiger was the late JBJ.

You're right.... Chiam was just a show in parliament for the sake of having oppositions in Parliament during LKY time and Chiam knew he stands ZERO chance of bringing down PAP!!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is but another lame plot by the PAP IB desperate attempt to bring down WP. See what Scrooball (clone) aka cooleo has been busy at the other thread It has been easy peasy for the PAP to deal with the above mentioned trios but it will be harder to deal with WP, political opposition party. :biggrin:

I think you are rather foolish to think that this is a plot when PAP has slammed the opposition face flat down!!!!

I can understand that many Anti-PAPs especially those in this forum simply cannot take the defeat and has been coming out with all sorts of excuses like fraud....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are DEAD wrong.

Amos REALLY and I meant really, no joke put the entire establishment in a FIX.

At one point, they really don't know how to deal with or what to do with this 17 year old.

From their kangaroo justice system right to the Cabinet office.

Imagine a 17 year old holding hostage to all these goons.

Puts the entire opposition in Sinkland...to SHAME!

From now on, no Sinkie should ever, ever come out with any opposition figures...anymore.