• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cabinet Predictions! haha

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
just curious. Desmond was higher ranked than Lui in SAF. But, later, Lui became Minister, lagi higher than Desmond. How come?
I'm comparing those SAF Generals who became MPs first.
Those who never became MPs (for whatever reason), I don't include in my reasoning.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish that Jo Teo or Dr Anus Koh will be appointed as Transport Minister.

Then we can really give the new appointee a really wonderful warm welcome.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a few more days before the official announcement! :biggrin:
Unless LHL decides to announce tomorrow...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
7ebde6ecf356bc0439ebfeb533d774bd.jpg

[video=youtube;RuiAJvPXpFs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuiAJvPXpFs[/video]

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He could be in Defence as MOS first, together with another appt. MFA? Later to take over Bargain's office.

This is very likely, because as a former Chief of Defence Force, none of the present generals are more senior than him,
so it is OK for him to be Minister of State, Defence (whereas for CCS, at that time, the CDF was more senior than him).

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is very likely, because as a former Chief of Defence Force, none of the present generals are more senior than him,
so it is OK for him to be Minister of State, Defence (whereas for CCS, at that time, the CDF was more senior than him).

Spot on. Scroobal sends his regards to you.