• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How did the PAP steal the election?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no doubt in my mind that the PAP did not win the election. It was electoral fraud. How did the PAP do it?

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no doubt in my mind that the PAP did not win the election. It was electoral fraud. How did the PAP do it?

bro..........when they introduce the sample count..............right away I thought it's a cover for some sorcery..............

that's why I asked if there are Opposition volunteers at the polling centre............volunteers in the vans that transported the ballot boxes.........or could it be that there were moles among the volunteers............

today there's no talk about the GE results at all in the market and hawker centre at my place..............unlike GE2011...............also my neighbours and other family friends expressed shock !

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
300,000 new citizens ftom 2.11 mil eligible voters in 2011 to 2.47 mil eligible voters in 2015.,,,,

no need to cheat,,,,, all legit

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
300,000 new citizens ftom 2.11 mil eligible voters in 2011 to 2.47 mil eligible voters in 2015.,,,,

no need to cheat,,,,, all legit

300,000 less Tg Pagar voter leh...................Tg Pagar no vote in 2011.........so about 170,000 + Sinkies that died and migrated..........

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
kind of weird....if sample count is of the first 100 votes

the percentage of the sample count and the final count is pretty similar only approximate + or - 2 ++ % difference

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kind of weird....if sample count is of the first 100 votes

the percentage of the sample count and the final count is pretty similar only approximate + or - 2 ++ % difference

Unless someone works out the magic of the accuracy of this sample system, thiz method will be deployed in future elections and really no point voting at all. Corrupt systems around the world will buy this method from pinky for billions. Pinky is indeed outstanding and deserves to be the highest paid politician in the world. If he didnt become a politician, he will be the world's highest paid statistican as well.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Steal the elections? Most people I know are very happy with the results. A freak election results in PAP's favour is not a bad freak result to be upset about.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have been doing it for the past 50 years. And are quite good at it.

So far no loopholes.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo mai comprain leow lah

[video=youtube;eCCan3TFPoc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCCan3TFPoc[/video]

[video=youtube;GoyINeeyWFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoyINeeyWFg[/video]

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless someone works out the magic of the accuracy of this sample system, thiz method will be deployed in future elections and really no point voting at all. Corrupt systems around the world will buy this method from pinky for billions. Pinky is indeed outstanding and deserves to be the highest paid politician in the world. If he didnt become a politician, he will be the world's highest paid statistican as well.

It's just basic statistics. Sampling is really this accurate and statisticians have known this for centuries.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
If cheating, let's look at it this way.

Duplicate voting cards with serial numbers are printed. One set is already marked with a cross for PAP. The switch must have happened during transport coz they won't risk it anywhere else.
Now if only individuals can tell the serial number that belongs to them and know who they voted for and they can ask to see the voting slip again.

You know you voted for oppo but the slip is showing that you voted for PAP. BAM! something terrible has happened.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys are really fickle minded

pap won my a big margin, you all alleged fraud

if pap lost some GRCs and SMCs, you guys will applaud and champion the peoples' choice. no fraud at all.

if workers' party won their seats, no fraud.

if dr chee and his team won their seats, no fraud at all.

pap candidates beat the oppo candidates silly, and you all claimed it was a fraud.

come on, don't practice double standard okay.

pap won legally and we should all congratulate the pap for their well run campaign...

majulah pap!!! majulah singapura!!!!!!!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other forces are at play here... I don't think they could have won by such a large margin. Not with their policies and the sentiments on the ground. Its the newly minted citizens converted by the hundreds of thousands just in time for them to vote. They have 4 years to do this. GE2015 is the election that the new citizens won it for them. They have resorted to this way to win and stay in power. Just imagine their deviousness. In other countries, there would be a public outcry, people will want to demand reasons and explanations. Sadly, in Sinkeepoo, we just shrug our shoulders and move on.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
One person one vote still not democratic? Kong jiaowei!

EHyFXiS.jpg

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey retard loser why dont you go and shop for some brains. The fucking Oppo lost and thats it. All the Oppo leaning guys like cosmos, kryonlight and even Narong have come to manfully accept this, but not you and a few others like yourself.

The thing to do is not to fucking kid yourself about this and that and the other but to go back to the drawing board and start again. Lots of things went wrong for the Oppo and lots of things went right for the PAP.

The things that went wrong for the Oppo can be corrected with some planning, sacrifice and less fighting among the various parties. The things that went right for the PAP cannot all be repeated for the next election eg LKY cant die twice.

Bottom line is the stupid Oppo have got to get their act together and convince the voters of their ability and substance otherwise how can the status quo ever change.

Also if the Oppo are to have any chance, their supporters cannot be so to be thuggish and idiotic otherwise the 40% middle ground will also shun them. Example of idiotic is you and example of thuggish is Escher who has abandoned ship proving himself to be a useless fuck, worse than those whom he said should be associated with commodes and piano wires.

Many in Singapore would like more Oppo representation in Parliament but idiots like you posting crap all the time will just turn a good 40% away. So unless you are a paid IB , paid to make such posts then try to post sensibly or if you are unable to, then shut up and fuckoff so that the Oppo have a better chance in future.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

5-12% swing from new shitizens..... rest from bribing sgian ,,,,,,,,,,,, lastly calling up spirit of papa to tao kachew

WIDESPRAD ELECTORAL FRAUD...................NO SHAME THESE EVIL BASTARS

Last edited: