• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will LHL still step down after this?

jw5

Loyal
He will step down before the next GE, he will be 68 then, and I don't think he would want to go on beyond the new and improved retirement age in SG. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will step down before the next GE, he will be 68 then, and I don't think he would want to go on beyond the new and improved retirement age in SG. :wink:

He will step down as PM, and set up as SM! :smile:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will step down as PM, and set up as SM! :smile:
No way. According to a little bird from the West, he won't be stepping down before the age of 80. The reason? He's still looking for someone whom he can entrust with the protection of Founding Familee and continuation of dynastic rule.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will work until die like his papa.
But unlike his papa it wont be 90 years old....he won't live till next GE as his cancer relapse

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He will go for a job promotion: the President. More senang job with higher salary.

And Ho Ching's lovely portraits on the walls of every school and every govt building. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Nice............................. :p

He will go for a job promotion: the President. More senang job with higher salary.

And Ho Ching's lovely portraits on the walls of every school and every govt building. :biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

why wud he?
he does no work....... he is super delegator