• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is the huge attendance at Opps rally all a farce ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does one explain this and the GE results ; Punggol East SMC lost, East Coast GRC lost by a big margin, Marine Parade GRC lost by a big margin, Aljunied saved by a hair thread, Hougang saved after severely bruised with a black eye ?

GE rally.jpg

Did sinkies go there night after night for pure entertainment ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The unknown touted by oppo is a big black abyss that invoke sinkies nightmares.....better stick to soy sauce coolie rice provided by PAP hee hee

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these reminded me of the 1988 elections when the huge crowds and fervent support make everyone thought Francis Seow will surely win in Eunos. However it came as a shock when his team managed to secure only 49.11% of valid votes and lost to the late Dr Tay Eng Soon.

You get this sick feeling in the stomach when there is such a big disconnect between what you see and hear on the ground and the eventual results. I'm sure many locals are wondering what happened.:confused:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It just shows the other half of sinkies are apathetic.they dont care about election,they dont know much about election,they dont bother to attend pap rallies or follow sg politics.and when election comes they simply mark PAP like a good citizen cause thats all they really know.PAP scoops alot of these votes thanks to apathetic sinkies.and all those sinkies that are passionate about their country gets sabotaged thanks to these sinkies.I speculate most of these are sinkie charbos.

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these reminded me of the 1988 elections when the huge crowds and fervent support make everyone thought Francis Seow will surely win in Eunos. However it came as a shock when his team managed to secure only 49.11% of valid votes and lost to the late Dr Tay Eng Soon.

You get this sick feeling in the stomach when there is such a big disconnect between what you see and hear on the ground and the eventual results. I'm sure many locals are wondering what happened.:confused:

Didn't PAP play the race card in Eunos 1988 (malay candidate, forgot his name), again in Cheng San 1997 (tang liang hong) when defeat was staring at them in the face? Scums! I wouldn't be surprised if they committed fraud in 1988 at Eunos. It was the first time GRCs were introduced, and defeat simply could not be accepted.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't PAP play the race card in Eunos 1988 (malay candidate, forgot his name), again in Cheng San 1997 (tang liang hong) when defeat was staring at them in the face? Scums! I wouldn't be surprised if they committed fraud in 1988 at Eunos. It was the first time GRCs were introduced, and defeat simply could not be accepted.

Jufrie Mahmood?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the singkies shooting their own heads in this erection...they dont even deserve rice n soya sauce as that is food for humans n real people. They should only eat grass like cows...as they r nothing but cows to the slaughter. .and they just signed their own enslavement/ death warrants.
70%: Oh, yes! Yummy!

Soy_sauce_and_Rice_20121111.jpg

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been saying for yonks that rally attendance does not equate to votes...the larger the crowd the worse the results. This crowd is larger than the last n the results dropped. Next time if oppo rallies have the same size than pappie rallies than I know you are going to win.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the singkies shooting their own heads in this erection...they dont even deserve rice n soya sauce as that is food for humans n real people. They should only eat grass like cows...as they r nothing but cows to the slaughter. .

Pls dun say that....pap is not stewpig......they only slaughter the useless old and weak.....the rest giving them the supporters human food is logical so they can be productive....else nothing to milk.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And to think singkies voted for more enslavement. ..n left to die later. ..i thought singkies r daft but I did not know they r retarded too...

And rice is too expensive to feed singkie cows..grass is free n feed free get some productivity..ok wat..
Pls dun say that....pap is not stewpig......they only slaughter the useless old and weak.....the rest giving them the supporters human food is logical so they can be productive....else nothing to milk.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And they deserve every inch of this 'good life'. Where scholarships r given to fts n not their kids, where fts take their jobs, where fts insult them in their own backyard. Etc. Theu deserve the shit pap throws at them as they voted for it.

They are living inside the matrix. Life is good.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And they deserve every inch of this 'good life'. Where scholarships r given to fts n not their kids, where fts take their jobs, where fts insult them in their own backyard. Etc. Theu deserve the shit pap throws at them as they voted for it.

A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.....
People deserve the government they get, and they deserve to get it good and hard.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's at most only 20,000 people at WP rallies. There are over 2 million voters. So, this 'large crowd' represents only a drop in the ocean. How can you even use this as a gauge of a tsunami of votes for the opposition? This is not even a good way to get sample feedback.