• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Best to Describe the Massive Swing

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me, the PAP is like a husband who makes lots of money but chooses to spend the easy money made on himself and his mistress and girlfriends. Never on his faithful wife and children. The 70% is like a faithful wife staying at home waiting for the husband to treat her and their children with respect. Things are getting worse with the husband. He tiok STD and passed on to his wife during one of their rare session on bed when he merely "obliges.'' Was probably drunk and mistook the wife as a girlfriend.

Despite negligence and a bochap attitude towards wife and children, the wife goes on her knees and forgives her husband and begged her husband to put on a condom next time he decides to oblige. Wife says never mind lah, have sex once in 3 years also can. As long as once a blue moon you come home. Can also bring mistress home and use her bed while she sleeps in the living room. Wife also prepares a sumptuous meal for husband and mistress while all this while, saving every single cent and depriving her children from having meat during meals. Only provide veg and black sauce for her kids but prepared sharks fin and abalone for her husband and mistress. Even offered to look after the children of husband's mistress.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, the PAP is like a husband who makes lots of money but chooses to spend the easy money made on himself and his mistress and girlfriends. Never on his faithful wife and children. The 70% is like a faithful wife staying at home waiting for the husband to treat her and their children with respect. Things are getting worse with the husband. He tiok STD and passed on to his wife during one of their rare session on bed when he merely "obliges.'' Was probably drunk and mistook the wife as a girlfriend.

Despite negligence and a bochap attitude towards wife and children, the wife goes on her knees and forgives her husband and begged her husband to put on a condom next time he decides to oblige. Wife says never mind lah, have sex once in 3 years also can. As long as once a blue moon you come home. Can also bring mistress home and use her bed while she sleeps in the living room. Wife also prepares a sumptuous meal for husband and mistress while all this while, saving every single cent and depriving her children from having meat during meals. Only provide veg and black sauce for her kids but prepared sharks fin and abalone for her husband and mistress. Even offered to look after the children of husband's mistress.
hahaha.....you have done your part well to help papee win GE2015.....
without moles like U calling for a change in government....papee would not have such a massive victory....
you are the star performer......well done.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

No need so many words. Just say Election Fraud.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....you have done your part well to help papee win GE2015.....
without moles like U calling for a change in government....papee would not have such a massive victory....
you are the star performer......well done.

result of gerrymandering & cheating.... so wat so great abt this win??

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i was the wife i would ask for divorce and ask for half bitch,i want half!!!

the only reason a woman would put up with that kind of shit is if she is getting a lot of power and influence from the marriage and maybe even political and business advancement,she would be laying low and bidding her time and when the time comes and she knows enuf secrets and information she will squeeze your balls for 2 million dollars and ask you to hand over half your business to her and her children and kick you out of your District 11 good class bungalow.

but knowing daft and stupid sinkies,that is never gonna happen,they will settle for 300 dollars and half a packet of nasi lemak.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bitter oppo losers up to their usual antics Hehe

image-2755165063.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
result of gerrymandering & cheating.... so wat so great abt this win??

Gerrymandering
Skewed media coverage in favour of the PAP
Conviction of Roy so that he cannot run in the election
Posting of Gay Loong poster every where in conflict of election laws
Vivian breaking the cooling off period to campaign on his facebook
etc etc.
Pick your choice

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Run where are you? Why spend so much time praising HTR? Well done. This new approach is better than character assassination. Maybe it should be called "praise till you die".

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Apt analogy. The battered wife doesn't deserve sympathy. I think it is better that the battered wife be killed by the husband. And that I think is the fate of sinkees.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think boils down to 3 factors, LKY, Pioneer generation package and new Singaporeans.

Anyway, Singapore is fucked already. We've just handed LHL a mandate to do whatever he wants. Be prepared for tough years ahead. This election have just set Singapore back 20 years politically.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think boils down to 3 factors, LKY, Pioneer generation package and new Singaporeans.

Anyway, Singapore is fucked already. We've just handed LHL a mandate to do whatever he wants. Be prepared for tough years ahead. This election have just set Singapore back 20 years politically.

also the serial nos fear factor.
why i say that, just before few days before the polling day,
heard a young saf regular talking about serial nos tracing.
another case of a tachnican 40 years old talk about serial nos.
now all of you remeneber the sampling vote of 100?

if i can easily spot 2 out of the 2 occasion being fear of the serial nos tracking..
these sampling of 2 is how many %?