• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iwant these clowns to resign and never contest again

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Lina will not contest anymore.
Same for Mr Chiam to remain active anymore.

2011 was indeed a watershed - it raised so much false hope for so many opposition-wannabes and everyone wanted a slice of Lee cake.

It has exploded spectacularly in 2015.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone who lied about his conviction? Plus he's an oppo party leader....don't think he will keep his words!

If he won't keep his word it is like a mango hanging on the tree waiting to reap then gets rotten and falling on the ground, nothing more than that :biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Lina will not contest anymore.
Same for Mr Chiam to remain active anymore.

2011 was indeed a watershed - it raised so much false hope for so many opposition-wannabes and everyone wanted a slice of Lee cake.

It has exploded spectacularly in 2015.

I guess too. Both are old already and Lina would need more time to take care of Mr Chiam, may be their daughter come out if she's interested.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nadine Yap must be thinking "I'm glad Ben didn't field me". The results are humiliating.

3ba255f0-4a28-11e5-a71d-a958d93d8022_Screen-Shot-2015-08-24-at-2-19-50-PM.png

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh meng seng

tan jee say

kenneth

ben pwee

to elaborate:

GMS--all you care is criticising the WP. You didn't convince voters in the past, present and will hardly likely in the future. Can sty in Sammyboy but quit playing sandbox in Singapore politics.

TJS--you are disloyal and just an opportunist. No one gives a damn than you studied PPE in Oxford--who the hell gives a damn about that? No one gives a flying rats ass that you were once GCT aide. And no one likes a person who switches from SDP to failed Presidential Candidate to leading a party that is best selling ice creams. Stay writing reports.

Kenneth--you father is ashamed of you. Look at your conduct, and an accent and the way you stand. Please, first rename you cocked up party. Second, resign and let someone who is far more Singaporean run it.

Pwee--you knocked out Chiam last time, now the joke is on you. Please show your true colours.

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, if Oppos wants to challenge the ruling Party, they should first get rid of all those useless parties and to reform or unite it to not more than 2 oppo parties in the next GE in 4/5 years’ time otherwise fat hope :smile:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, if Oppos wants to challenge the ruling Party, they should first get rid of all those useless parties and to reform or unite it to not more than 2 oppo parties in the next GE in 4/5 years’ time otherwise fat hope :smile:

good statement