• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I thinking of Leaving Singapore.....

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
From reading all of your writings, I can really sympathize and understand all of your frustrations.

Just remember that the Ang Mo Nations like USA, CANADA, EUROPE, Australia, NZ, regard us Asians as 2nd Class Citizens...

Maybe the next best idea is the survey the enclaves form up by ex-Singaporeans from all over the world, and stay a few weeks and months there... reach out to them, and see if this is what you want...

My hope for my fellow Singaporeans who are still in Singapore, PLEASE STAY... Life is really good in Singapore. I touch my heart when I say this.

However, if it's because you want to escape the stresses of Singapore, and live a full life of choices, having big lands in your surrounding, becoming a farmer... by all means...

It's only yourself that can change your reality... no one else will do it for you.

I can speak for Edmonton and Calgary. Asians are generally seen as hard working, financially prudent and smart in life choices. Canadians do not know what a "2nd class citizen" is.

Here's why I think some people experience bad behavior and feelings of hatred against Asians: because the Asians like to go where there are other Asians.

Just look at Singapore. Some places there are so many people of a particular race that Singaporeans feel they are out of place. Who likes that? You are in your own country and all these foreigners start to take over your suburb, town or city?

So if you want to feel like an equal, go to a place where you are very much the minority. Having said that, Asians tend to like to go where there are more of their kind, more of the same bad behavior, more of the same of their culture. Makes no sense to me if you want to leave Singapore and the 69% and go to another country where there are more of these 69% and the same kpkb kiasu kiasee behavior and turn it into another Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, New Delhi, Mumbai......but that is what happens.

So what I am trying to say is that if you are truly a Singaporean at heart and have the really cool kiasu kiasee kpkb mentality then it makes no difference if you migrate or not. Because you will end up with the same. But if you truly have a different mindset, believe in different values, and are willing to make sacrifices, take your life into your own hands, and want to be with people of truly different mindset then you will find your way and are probably not even reading this forum. Go figure.