• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I thinking of Leaving Singapore.....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every history is different and this British Empire history was the worst history of destroying Chinese and Chinese in Singapore and Borneo. Many Singaporeans in the 1800 - 1950 were made people not by choice but by British drugging them with opium to expand their empire.

Your forefather don't deserve to be poor British subjects in Singapore and encourage to take drugs to fund the British Empire expansion.

----------------------------
That evening after dinner, I sat on the wide verandah of the hotel, looking over a copy of the "Straits Times." One paragraph, a dispatch from London, caught my eye. " Chinese in Liverpool. Reuter's Telegram. London, January 17, 1917 Thirty-one Chinese were arrested during police raids last night on opium dens in Liverpool. Much opium was seized. The police in one place were attacked by a big retriever and by a number of Chinese, who threw boots and other articles from the house-top."

Coming fresh from a tour of the opium-dens of Singapore, I must say that item caused some mental confusion. It must also be confusing to the Chinese. It must be very perplexing to a Chinese sailor, who arrives in Liverpool on a ship from Singapore, to find such a variation in customs. To come from a part of the British Empire where opium smoking is freely encouraged, to Great Britain itself where such practices are not tolerated. He must ask himself, why it is that the white race is so sedulously protected from such vices, while the subject races are so eagerly encouraged. It may occur to him that the white race is valuable and must be preserved, and that subject races are not worth protecting. This double standard of international justice he must find disturbing. It would seem, at first glance, as if subject races were fair game-if there is money in it. Subject races, dependents, who have no vote, no share in the government and who are powerless to protect themselves-fair game for exploitation.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

----------------------------

A British government of Singapore drugged their non-white British Subject mainly Chinese for drug money to fund their British Empire expansion back home was unacceptable. It is a shameful history for their descendent to know their forefathers were criminals dealing in drug trades in Asian regions in 1700-1900s period.

You dont like to live in 1915, 100 year back, under British government in Singapore drugging Chinese families and friends, do you?

Stand up and stand tall and be equal to the Whites is all you need to be prud Chinese in their British Empire colony Australia, Canada, US, South Africa and more.

White British Empire rulers must apology to the Chinese, must be in place to live in their countries, and be acknowledge as a proud Chinese people.

Chinese killed more of their own than foreignors ever did. This is so even in the two Opium Wars. Measured by the proportion of civilian population killed, civil wars in China like the Taiping Rebellion and Anlushan Upheaval are more destructive than even the two World Wars.

The Ah-Q mentality is still very strong amongst the Chinese masses and it's across all generations. What pisses me off more are Ah Peks who sneeze like farking thunder without covering their noses, Ah Sohs who talk loudly in public places, Cinas who clear their throats like no tomorrow, dumb peasants whose votes can be easily bought and then subject me to the same "stable" dictatorship that they long for but which I abhor.

Peasants, even those who managed to educate themselves well, of the Qin, had no choice. Today, it is easy to be a global citizen. Tianjin, Beijing, Kuching can explode in one big ball of fire for all I care ............

唯女子与小人,为难养也。近之则不孙,远之则怨。Of all people, girls and servants are the most difficult to behave to. If you are familiar with them, they lose their humility. If you maintain a reserve towards them, they are discontented. - Confucious

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Every history is different and this British Empire history was the worst history of destroying Chinese and Chinese in Singapore and Borneo.

I really wish the British had succeeded in wiping out the Chinese as well as the Indians. The world would be a much better place today if they had.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
good, think alternative choice and not necessary go to white man countries with criminal past against Chinese. These days choices are plenty in North Asia.

Even Vietnam are opening up to migrants.

China ? No thanks. I rather choose Hongkong or even Taiwan.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The British have that chance to take over China but they did not.

Why?

When you have had drugged a nation with opium it would cost more money to reverse the Chinese to stop smoking opium.

How can a drug dealers want the drug addicts to be his slaves?

I really wish the British had succeeded in wiping out the Chinese as well as the Indians. The world would be a much better place today if they had.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The British have that chance to take over China but they did not.

Why?

When you have had drugged a nation with opium it would cost more money to reverse the Chinese to stop smoking opium.

How can a drug dealers want the drug addicts to be his slaves?

Why you No mention Dubai/Middle East :biggrin: ?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every history is different and this British Empire history was the worst history of destroying Chinese and Chinese in Singapore and Borneo. Many Singaporeans in the 1800 - 1950 were made people not by choice but by British drugging them with opium to expand their empire.

Your forefather don't deserve to be poor British subjects in Singapore and encourage to take drugs to fund the British Empire expansion.

People are divided more by class than by race or nationality. There are bad elements in every society. How did opium penetrate into all corners of the Chinese empire and across all stratas of society? Ang mohs alone? No, there was no shortage of Chinese collaborators. Ang mohs were wholesalers and Cina traitors were retailers. Ang moh slave traders went into dense jungles of Africa to capture slaves and catch malaria? No, they relied on African traitors who captured people from other tribes then sold them off to Ang mohs.

Remember Sun Yatsen was kidnapped by Qing government in London. He managed to escape only because his capture became known and publicised by some good hearted Ang mohs leading to a public outcry in England. The bad hearted Ang moh civil serpents had no choice but to release him.

Forget StinkaPoor and Sinkies, be a global citizen, you have only ONE life and it is limited in time .............

[video=youtube;XVSgbU6WVSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSgbU6WVSk[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People are divided more by class than by race or nationality. There are bad elements in every society. How did opium penetrate into all corners of the Chinese empire and across all stratas of society? Ang mohs alone? No, there was no shortage of Chinese collaborators. Ang mohs were wholesalers and Cina traitors were retailers. Ang moh slave traders went into dense jungles of Africa to capture slaves and catch malaria? No, they relied on African traitors who captured people from other tribes then sold them off to Ang mohs.

Remember Sun Yatsen was kidnapped by Qing government in London. He managed to escape only because his capture became known and publicised by some good hearted Ang mohs leading to a public outcry in England. The bad hearted Ang moh civil serpents had no choice but to release him.

Forget StinkaPoor and Sinkies, be a global citizen, you have only ONE life and it is limited in time .............

[video=youtube;XVSgbU6WVSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSgbU6WVSk[/video]

Being a global citizen means u belong nowhere and are ashamed of who u are and where u came from.if u are a true blue sinkie u will come back and restore ur motherland back to its glory one day.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a global citizen means u belong nowhere and are ashamed of who u are and where u came from.if u are a true blue sinkie u will come back and restore ur motherland back to its glory one day.

Being a global citizen means I can see the forest from the trees. Why is there a need to belong to anywhere? One can have sentimental attachment for a place, but to "belong" to it, how is that different from being a slave to an owner?

Confucius was a global citizen. Otherwise, he would have just stayed all his life in the state of Lu, instead of travelling around the whole civilised world to persuade kings to rule properly and for the good of the people. In fact a lot of the smart people in those days saw themselves as global citizens. Bailixi was from Chu but laid the foundations for the might of the state of Qin, for example.

Who I am is not defined by where I was born or bred, mind you I didn't have any choice in either of those, but by my character, of which I am proud.

Because of the above, I am NOT a true blue Sinkie. True blue Sinkies are the ones who do nothing to stop their children from misbehaving on the train between foreign airport's terminal 1 and 2 causing me to feel like I am already in Sinkieland even before I board the plane, kpkb, attend Opposition rallies, backstab each other in the office and then vote for White Scums on polling day.

[video=youtube;D_Vg4uyYwEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a global citizen means I can see the forest from the trees. Why is there a need to belong to anywhere? One can have sentimental attachment for a place, but to "belong" to it, how is that different from being a slave to an owner?

Confucius was a global citizen. Otherwise, he would have just stayed all his life in the state of Lu, instead of travelling around the whole civilised world to persuade kings to rule properly and for the good of the people. In fact a lot of the smart people in those days saw themselves as global citizens. Bailixi was from Chu but laid the foundations for the might of the state of Qin, for example.

Who I am is not defined by where I was born or bred, mind you I didn't have any choice in either of those, but by my character, of which I am proud.

Because of the above, I am NOT a true blue Sinkie. True blue Sinkies are the ones who do nothing to stop their children from misbehaving on the train between foreign airport's terminal 1 and 2 causing me to feel like I am already in Sinkieland even before I board the plane, kpkb, attend Opposition rallies, backstab each other in the office and then vote for White Scums on polling day.

[video=youtube;D_Vg4uyYwEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk[/video]

By seeing the forest for the trees are u like one of those foreigners that come to singapore fuck and dump?a quickie a in and ooutsie?off to Australia the minute something better shows up?when the persians are at the gates,when the barbarians are at the stalingrad gates,do u have the iron in you to pick up ur sword and shield to fight to the death?to fight for your country?do u have the steel in you to turn your country into the greatest empire in the world?

Can u forge the greatest city in the crucible of the.

Or r u like confucius who left his hometown cause it was a shithole full of morons?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This illegalize opium trade at China door step is different.

The British Empire drugged China with opium for easy money to fund their US, Australia and Canada expansion and their industrial revolution programs.

Why would one nation need so much money for and turn to drug trades and slave to get the money?

Industrial revolution, my friend. British Empire will be bankrupt if they don't go find drug money to expand their entire colonization of 50 countries.

Vydra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never expect LKY sympathy effect is so powerful, huge swing towards PAP.

Well i think even come 2020 GE, Oppo parties will have a very hard time to win a single seat. All thanks to the New immigrants.

Rather than suffer for another 5 more years and more,

thinking of leaving Singapore. Any Bros here living in

1) Australia
2) Austria
3) New Zealand
4) Canada
5) UK
6) Switzerland

Care to recommend and share your experience ?

Thanks advance.

What took u so long? It's never too late.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By seeing the forest for the trees are u like one of those foreigners that come to singapore fuck and dump?a quickie a in and ooutsie?off to Australia the minute something better shows up?when the persians are at the gates,when the barbarians are at the stalingrad gates,do u have the iron in you to pick up ur sword and shield to fight to the death?to fight for your country?do u have the steel in you to turn your country into the greatest empire in the world?

Can u forge the greatest city in the crucible of the.

Or r u like confucius who left his hometown cause it was a shithole full of morons?

By seeing the forest for the trees means I know that Sinkies are the ball-less gostan backstabbing sabo-kings and ain't nothing in this world is gonna change that within my lifetime! Foreignors come because they are seeking a better life like your and my forefathers. Most Chinese coolies and even the wealthy traders left China with the intention of going back someday. It's only because the civil war took very long to resolve and is still not completely buried, and in the mean time they got used to the curries and vaguely understand that English common law is fairer than Communist or Nationalist or whatever crap firing squad! Failing to control immigration and to ensure that infrastructure can support vastly increased numbers is not the fault of foreignors who are only seeking a better life like your ancestors but that of the PAP Gahbrament which Sinkies themselves elected and are too afraid of ghosts to boot out.

Those who fought at Stalingrad and survived ended up being oppressed by Stalin, Khrushnev and Bresnev and were only able to be free for a short while due to Glasnost and Perestroika and are now living under a dictator again by the name of Putin. Russians are used to being serfs.

The age of empires are gone and ain't gonna come back. One certainly cannot build an empire starting from a Little Red Dot full of ball-less morons. The point is Confucius was happy after he left the state of Lu and learned many things which he would not have learned and incorporated into his philosophy had he remained in that shithole.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If 1 person migrate okay. But if talking about WHOLE FAMILY, you got to consider MANY ISSUE. Not as easy as what others think of.

You can start by applying. If you do not have the PR the issues are even greater. If you have the PR then it becomes more of a real choice. But before that, all these so called "issues" are a waste of time. All talk no action. I know what it is like because I went through it. And the Singapore society, mentality and teaching is all about being "certain", "safe", "sensible". Which is why all the excuses come up when you talk about change. All the conditions that must be laid out and present before one takes the plunge. "Is it safe?" "Confirmed good for me?"

Steve Jobs told Stanford graduates "Stay foolish, stay hungry". In Singapore it is "Stay sensible, work hard".

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can start by applying. If you do not have the PR the issues are even greater. If you have the PR then it becomes more of a real choice. But before that, all these so called "issues" are a waste of time. All talk no action. I know what it is like because I went through it. And the Singapore society, mentality and teaching is all about being "certain", "safe", "sensible". Which is why all the excuses come up when you talk about change. All the conditions that must be laid out and present before one takes the plunge. "Is it safe?" "Confirmed good for me?"

Steve Jobs told Stanford graduates "Stay foolish, stay hungry". In Singapore it is "Stay sensible, work hard".

No pr. Applying for the PR now is super difficult.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No pr. Applying for the PR now is super difficult.

How difficult? Fill in the forms, give the relevant documents, if you need to show English proficiency do IELTS. It's probably not any different in the actual process of applying. Getting the PR may be another thing altogether. But as I said, just take it one step at a time. If you are serious about emigrating, put in those applications! Don't waste time pondering about the "many issues" if you don't even have the PR.

After the actually get the PR you still have time to ponder as you are not obliged to move at all. You probably also have about 2-3 years to prepare your actual move. (You can do the landing as a short holiday).

Many talk and talk and never even apply. Some apply and cannot get PR. Some apply and got PR but in the end never move. Some apply, got PR, moved and then moved back to Singapore. Some apply, got PR, moved and then made their new country their home. Which one will you be?