• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to sack Low TK

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of engaging in constructive politics, Low TK had chose to engage in destructive criticisms and gerrymandering to secure votes through inflated promises.

This election, the People of Singapore have spoken. Gutter politics have no place in Singapore.

We therefore implore Mr Low Thia Khiang to resign as Secretary General of The Workers Party with immediate effect.

The People of Singapore

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Petition? Where??? One man petition? LOL

Haha u keep laughing. U have been laughing at pap for the past 5 years, and see what good that has done.

image-876332850.jpg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of engaging in constructive politics, Low TK had chose to engage in destructive criticisms and gerrymandering to secure votes through inflated promises.

This election, the People of Singapore have spoken. Gutter politics have no place in Singapore.

We therefore implore Mr Low Thia Khiang to resign as Secretary General of The Workers Party with immediate effect.

The People of Singapore

the pple hv not spoken ... it was damn dirty tricks at play.......

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sentiment is that LTK & Sylvia Lim should have done a better job with AHPETC. Instead of accepting responsibility and move on, they had chose to play the ignorant card as well as to "wayang" their way out where possible. They made it even worse when LTK brought out the issue of deficits when the funds were handed to WP after the PE by-election. LTK was rather dishonest by not revealing the complete issue. Why would they have kept quiet until now if it's really true?

Even Chen Show Mao, whom I had high regards for him, has been lying low this time. He is no longer as aggressive this time as compared to 2011. I suspect that he too may have been quite disappointed and disillusioned with the dismal performance from his own party/members.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sentiment is that LTK & Sylvia Lim should have done a better job with AHPETC. Instead of accepting responsibility and move on, they had chose to play the ignorant card as well as to "wayang" their way out where possible. They made it even worse when LTK brought out the issue of deficits when the funds were handed to WP after the PE by-election. LTK was rather dishonest by not revealing the complete issue. Why would they have kept quiet until now if it's really true?

Even Chen Show Mao, whom I had high regards for him, has been lying low this time. He is no longer as aggressive this time as compared to 2011. I suspect that he too may have been quite disappointed and disillusioned with the dismal performance from his own party/members.

Can see all the fair weather supporters showing their true colors. Turning their backs on oppo parties as soon as the going gets tough. This is clearly unlike the Pa Si Buay Zao PAP supporters.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another similar incident before next GE and they will be gone, for good. Expect PAP to throw out more goodies just before the next GE and voters will pick these goodies from the ground. I am waiting to see how many of their newbies stay after this demoralising defeat.

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree especially the part on showing one page of the accounts instead of the whole picture. When LTK chose to tell a half-truth and to be exposed later, he underestimated the number of people who turned away. I wish CSM well. He must have known how LTK work in private but it's a sunk cost, that's why CSM got to continue with WP. Else he will look like a loser to his friends around him.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The People of Singapore

Did you petition to sack Wong Kang Seng??, when he compromised the lives of SINGAPOREANS for his inefficiency ? which is worse? he should have publicly committed harakiri.