• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huh PAP won 69.9% again?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought some years ago they got exactly the same result??

Did they re-used the same ballot boxes for that year?

Where got so zun one? Satanic Number 666!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cry simi? I am already out of the shit hole. You are still in it! Good luck buddy! And it will get even worse.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm truly shocked that the final tally bested my prediction of 69% as though as self-professed chief of propaganda i'm guilty of some clandestine electioneering. :eek:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read from Facebook that this is their best results since 2001. Singaporeans give a strong mandate to PAP. Deserve the govt and whatever shit coming from them.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, those opposition supporters here had better to wake up, face reality and stop masturbating. I had already months earlier predicted at least 65% for the PAP and anything more will be a bonus.

Let's face it, Sinkies are not that dumb. They can see for themselves that the PAP has improved in many aspects (public transportation, health care, welfare, etc) after their largest setback in 2011. Furthermore, those political and economic problems surrounding our neighbors (Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand) would have further ingrained the fact that it is not wrong to go with the PAP (at least for now). The worst thing to happen is the AHPETC saga, which clearly showed that the WP had not done a good job, no matter how they try to push their responsibility, act ignorant and "wayang" their way out. If the PAP had dared to be brave and put a Ministerial post there, I believe they could even have won Aljunied this time.

Going forward, I hope that the PAP will not treat this victory to go back to their old self again (prior 2011) to become snobbish and arrogant. However, I see things could not be going worse because I anticipate a new PM to be assigned somewhere mid-way into this new term of office, pending the world's political and economic outcome.

Finally, to those persistent opposition supporters, don't be losers and accept your defeat gracefully. To those PAP supporters (like myself), we look forward to a more better, tolerable and humanely PAP towards their citizens, but with a balance and impartiality to continue to maintain Singapore's strong competitiveness and economical capability in the world environment. Only in this way, can we always be 1-step ahead of our neighbouring countries. Majullah Singapore.

Last edited:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Finally, to those persistent opposition supporters, don't be losers and accept your defeat gracefully. To those PAP supporters (like myself), we look forward to a more better, tolerable and humanely PAP towards their citizens, but with a balance and impartiality to continue to maintain Singapore's strong competitiveness and economical capability in the world environment. Only in this way, can we always be 1-step ahead of our neighbouring countries. Majullah Singapore.

That's why PAP is still the best.

Congratulations to the PAP for a job well done in the past 5 years and the landslide victory in the 2015 GE! :smile::cool:

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read from Facebook that this is their best results since 2001. Singaporeans give a strong mandate to PAP. Deserve the govt and whatever shit coming from them.

Pple here scold LKY for saying repent if wp wins aljunied. But forgot to look in the mirror on what they are saying now.