• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pay back time by PAP

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just watch the entire PAP cabinet return back and having their first post GE talk.

Pinky giving his talk and of course you know it's time to punish the errant sinkie voters and the trouble makers who gave him so much shit during those few weeks.

It's funny but this election is just a small hiccup in pinky's undying quest to fuck up sinkies.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just watch the entire PAP cabinet return back and having their first post GE talk.

Pinky giving his talk and of course you know it's time to punish the errant sinkie voters and the trouble makers who gave him so much shit during those few weeks.

It's funny but this election is just a small hiccup in pinky's undying quest to fuck up sinkies.
101% agree
this gives them the mandate to sue sue sue and FOOking sue as well

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is going to use Roy as an example that if you cross the mighty one, you will pay for it big time.
Roy, get ready for some big time payments. I don't think crowd funding is going to be effective this time around.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is going to use Roy as an example that if you cross the mighty one, you will pay for it big time.
Roy, get ready for some big time payments. I don't think crowd funding is going to be effective this time around.

Maybe Roy's backside kanna tear liao!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Should sue asshole stepchildren who have no rights to stepmum monies
you are sick, pretender, cunt lover
as with yr other clones, who for some reason are so damm FOOking scared of me, to spread plain FOOking lies and insults

go get yourself creamed

i heard you pretending

and i see you and your FOOkers are still so damm scared of aunty bitch cunt me

plus log in log out... PAP pays for your coputers and internet usage on tax payers $$$?

and you have a right ?

with me, its mom's wish
with FOOkers like you, its a must?

great pretender cunt lover

FOOk sue you

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jumping up and down also you? wife say what? evil bitch plotting how to get more and more? been plotting for years and im not dead yet, despite ebing runover by car

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politics is a very big business... don't have SGD 1 billion better don't buy in... sure lose.

I kua puah leow... when more and more original Singaporeans get assfucked more... hopefully things may change... but it'll be 5 years from now...

But in the next 5 years, more and more new citizens would be granted. there are approximately about 1.5 million foreigners living in Singapore... and in ICA policy, you need to be PR for about 2 years [http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=132] before can become Citizen.

From the foreigners, 1.5 million, within this 5 years, if we are only talking about 50pct of foreigners who qualify and want to be citizen, there would be a potential increase of about 750 000 electorate base diluting the born and bred Singaporeans...

My forecast and predictions:

Today, the overall electorate base is 2,257,016 11th September 2015

PAP have 69.86% of total votes.

WP for Aljunied GRC is only 50.95%

LOOK AT THE OVERALL electorate base, and see if there is a big jump in the electorate base for GE2020. If there is a big jump, it's only natural that it's conversion of FTs into Citizens diluting the born and bred Citizens electorate base.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got to commend LHL for being able to engineer a theft. The Returning Officer and his team from the Elections Department report to the PM did a good job for the PAP. Looks like a promotion for the Returning Officer is in the works.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to commend LHL for being able to engineer a theft. The Returning Officer and his team from the Elections Department report to the PM did a good job for the PAP. Looks like a promotion for the Returning Officer is in the works.

Pls la. Democracy voting leh. U not happy, u fuck off from Singapore!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bestest advice. Time to jump ship. Beyond hope liao

Fuck off la.

U opposition supporters are nothing but gangsters engaging in destructive criticisms of the country. No different from traitor dogs who sell Singapore off. U don't love the country. U only enjoy the chaos and embarrassing our leaders who worked hard for us. Fuck u!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Predictions: Famous amos go back to jail or mental hospital. Roy goes bankrupt. Han Huihui become grassroot leader and new Yang Yin, maybe find a sugar daddy.