• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am planning my EXIT from Singapore...reason is

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By emigrating, you are simply falling into their trap-they will happily replace a disgruntled local with a foreigner(with a dubious paper qualification.).
It does not make sense for HDB dwellers to vote against the future of their children-why vote for a regime that give foreigners preference over locals? " If it's too good to be true, then it probably is "

trap?i think we are was past that point now,PAP has shown over the last 10 years how they can screw and fuck sinkies and implement every dastardly trap policies to fuck sinkies in the ass and how many ministers can keep fucking them in the ass and still sinkies vote PAP in with their eyes open.what a bunch of daft and stupid idiots.xi jing ping should do the world a favour and nuke this country of morons into oblivion with a dildo shaped icbm and hope every sinkie choke to death with

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The idea is to take your money while you still can. Soon they will even deny you the right to elect the President.

Stop saying "they". It is not the fault of the PAP government that the people continue to vote them so strongly. Should say it is the people who want to no longer have to vote.

Singapore should hold a referendum and get people to vote for Singapore to be a monarchy.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop saying "they". It is not the fault of the PAP government that the people continue to vote them so strongly. Should say it is the people who want to no longer have to vote.

Singapore should hold a referendum and get people to vote for Singapore to be a monarchy.

yes why bother having elections?just give PAP the mandate for the next 50 years.what the fuck is wrong with the whitewashed brains of these daft and stupid peasants?even a good dose of radiation from xi jin ping's tae pe dong icbm cannot fix these morons.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another alternative is to retain your SG citizenship but work abroad.

Anyway, I doubt the PAP govt is 'replacing' locals per se: it is more a case of 'diluting' the pool of locals... even those that aren't necessarily disgruntled.

That's why I don't buy their claim that importing foreigners is essential to deal with a greying population. The foreigners themselves grow old too, you know. And who is going to take care of them?

They'll just replenish the stock and the process repeats itself. New electoral boundaries will be drawn and there's simply no way they'll lose.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Run away as usual, just like Nicole Seah. Where are you when the country needs you? The Singapore economy is humming away and definitely needs people to help mann the engine. It's because of people like you that the government has to allow more foreigners to take on jobs here. Come back?

You will be surprised!
Singapore does not need an old professional like me, because they have scholars and their "kakis"
Last year, I sent an email to one of Ministers, offering to help review and discuss a new piece of Singapore legislation (which is my area of expertise and specialty since my practice is restricted to that field, for the past 25 years), but I did not receive any response.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chill, man, chill. Take it easy, lah.

Every local who leaves sinkie land due to this election win by pappies is not a warrior. A battle is lost but not a war. The battle cry remains the same as before and will be in the future: A multi parties parliament.

The swing to the pappies in this GE is due to the influx of foreigners who voted for pappies due to fear, gratitude and dislike for oppo parties to rock the boat. Soon, all of them will become disillusioned like the locals. Pappies will also screw them like they screw the locals.

So, stand on your two feet and continue to hold the fort. When pappies realise there are always sinkies ever ready to vote against them, they will work harder to make life better for the country.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be surprised!
Singapore does not need an old professional like me, because they have scholars and their "kakis"
Last year, I sent an email to one of Ministers, offering to help review and discuss a new piece of Singapore legislation (which is my area of expertise and specialty since my practice is restricted to that field, for the past 25 years), but I did not receive any response.

In sinkie land, no Minister has ever replied to any snail mail or e-mail from sinkies. Don't believe? These Ministers are the elites, sitting in their ivory towers, and anything below them is despicable.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
They'll just replenish the stock and the process repeats itself. New electoral boundaries will be drawn and there's simply no way they'll lose.

Re-drawing the electoral boundaries is not the cause for pappies' landslide win. The new foreign imported shitizens who voted for pappies are responsible. These new shitizens are easily intimidated by pappies porlumpars... "vote for oppo parties, your shitizenship will be withdrawn" ... and they will shit in their pants and obediently vote for pappies.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
By emigrating, you are simply falling into their trap-they will happily replace a disgruntled local with a foreigner(with a dubious paper qualification.).
It does not make sense for HDB dwellers to vote against the future of their children-why vote for a regime that give foreigners preference over locals? " If it's too good to be true, then it probably is "

Emigrating is not giving up. It is just that with the current state of affairs, i worried cannot take CPF

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In sinkie land, no Minister has ever replied to any snail mail or e-mail from sinkies. Don't believe? These Ministers are the elites, sitting in their ivory towers, and anything below them is despicable.

OK
Within my field of work, when I was a student in Singapore, it is a very tiny piece of legislation.
Whereas in Canada, it is very thick.
Based on my varied and broad experience, and also as a member of the Board of Examiners for newer professionals, I thought may be, I could share my Cdn experience with them, and help to make the Singapore legislation more balanced.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes why bother having elections?just give PAP the mandate for the next 50 years.what the fuck is wrong with the whitewashed brains of these daft and stupid peasants?even a good dose of radiation from xi jin ping's tae pe dong icbm cannot fix these morons.

Pappies able to win ... supported hugely by old voters + new foreign imported shitizens who were blinded by fear, gratitude, not willing to rock the boat and greed (pioneers package and other freebies and goodies).

Just like Najib who dished out "goodies" to his supporters and what happens? Nothing can rock him off his seat even though his arse is on fire.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK
Within my field of work, when I was a student in Singapore, it is a very tiny piece of legislation.
Whereas in Canada, it is very thick.
Based on my varied and broad experience, and also as a member of the Board of Examiners for newer professionals, I thought may be, I could share my Cdn experience with them, and help to make the Singapore legislation more balanced.

Join the oppo parties like WP and SDP. Your expertise and contribution will be appreciated. As for the pappies, no outsiders allowed. Only yes-men wanted.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is why elections are hardly a fair fight, because the PAP is deeply entrenched and it had controlled the press, the education system and the institutions e.g. the Elections Department.

Our only hope for political reform is from within the PAP itself: some post-Lee ideological split or power struggle, and a faction with a tad more conscience and common sense (think Tan Cheng Bock) breaks away and rallies the more competent opposition parties.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Join the oppo parties like WP and SDP. Your expertise and contribution will be appreciated. As for the pappies, no outsiders allowed. Only yes-men wanted.

Unlike many of them, I am not financially wealthy to be able to move back to Singapore.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emigrating is not giving up. It is just that with the current state of affairs, i worried cannot take CPF

Apply to pappies for conversion to SPR, can continue to stay in the country, enjoy almost same privileges as sinkies, can still buy HDB flats and best of all, when enough is enough, can take back CPF in full, no minimum sum locked up and sale proceeds of HDB flat, no need to plough back to CPF.

If pappies can allow car owners to convert normal car to off-peak car, and vice versa, why not shitizneship to SPR?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By emigrating, you are simply falling into their trap-they will happily replace a disgruntled local with a foreigner(with a dubious paper qualification.) ...
if u migr8, does tis even matter 2 u anymor? ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... Our only hope for political reform is from within the PAP itself: some post-Lee ideological split or power struggle, and a faction with a tad more conscience and common sense (think Tan Cheng Bock) breaks away and rallies the more competent opposition parties.

Those blokes in the pappies will never rebel within the party...life is too good and too kind to them. Why rock the boat when it is a luxurious boat? Tan Cheng Bock? The same leopard with the same spot, in or out of the party.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why elections are hardly a fair fight, because the PAP is deeply entrenched and it had controlled the press, the education system and the institutions e.g. the Elections Department.

Most damaging for opposition is the fact that PAP controls taxpayers' $$$$ and decides which ''child'' should get more. The more obedient the kid is, the more he gets. The kids who don't behave gets none. And all the kids will have to beg for some pocket money.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Dun blame the pap voters either because you can't expect much from idiotic cowards.
This is a good wake up call to kill off all hopes of whatever change that we MINORITY want...

Pappies voters were mostly from those older voters and new foreign imported shitizens. They are idiotic, yes. Cowards? Certainly, not.

Older voters are gratified to LKY which is pappies, sign of reminiscence of the past but ignorant of the future. Foreign shitizens are simply "tee kor liang, tee kor chor..." They have no reasons to vote oppo parties. Reminiscing about the past and LKY? Nothing. What about the future? They have a return ticket to their homeland if ever sinkieland is about to sink.

Local sinkies are mostly pro oppo supporters of SDP, WP and SFP.