• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am planning my EXIT from Singapore...reason is

AaronKwok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. 11 years ago I thought hard.....if I was PM of Singapore how do I make it better? What policies? I had some in mind, but I decided that it would involve very hard work lots of sacrifice and maybe even bloodshed. Which I thought the people of Singapore would never agree to do. I mean a simple thing like giving up on having maids is something almost every Singaporean with a maid will not agree to do. Simple thing. So No. 1 was a no go. And I certainly wasn't going to do No 3. So die die I worked hard on No 2. The past 11 years has validated my decision.

The day i decided to go against the PAP which is about a decade ago by "being illegal" was the right choice with no regrets. :cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oppositions went into the election thinking that they will win some constituencies.
Just look at the forum held at NUS. All so cock sure. The way they fought amongst themselves for Macpherson is as if tin pei ling is nobody.
This election PAP fought like underdog and opposition fought as if they are the ruing party.
Now with this result WP will get more shit in parliament and serving the residents.

Dun blame the opposition. They did their best.
Dun blame the pap voters either because you can't expect much from idiotic cowards.
This is a good wake up call to kill off all hopes of whatever change that we MINORITY want.
Time to make exit plans....better late than never. Those without means to do so just grin and bear it. Suck thumb.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole damn 2 weeks and its finale read like a script.

Correction, in fact the whole farking year beginning with old fart's death, a grand funeral, assgee50 and finally leading up to a grand victory.

Unfuckingbelieveable!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who have pr and are migrating to Melbourne can private message me if you encounter some issues with living here.

2011 was the last chance, you scared the shit out of pinky till he cried. Gave him another 4 years to prepare and you got 2015 results. Gone liao, no need to vote anymore. Long live Lee Dynasty.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who have pr and are migrating to Melbourne can private message me if you encounter some issues with living here.
2011 was the last chance, you scared the shit out of pinky till he cried. Gave him another 4 years to prepare and you got 2015 results. Gone liao, no need to vote anymore. Long live Lee Dynasty.

Somehow they knew they got this in the bag. Probably with the huge new citizens, they knew where these buggers stay, how many of them and then they changed the electoral boundaries.
That is why, pinky was not in tears, they took sunday off with no rallies.

When will these new citizens feel the pinch? Maybe in another 20 years. The second generation offsprings will be frustrated individuals just like us. So we might be looking at another 30years for another change to happen. By then the population with be 12 or 13 millions and the stop at two policy will be in effect.

For now, PAP is safe to make any policy changes as they wish.

DR Chee was a big surprise for me. I thought he will be in parliament for sure.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somehow they knew they got this in the bag. Probably with the huge new citizens, they knew where these buggers stay, how many of them and then they changed the electoral boundaries.
That is why, pinky was not in tears, they took sunday off with no rallies.

When will these new citizens feel the pinch? Maybe in another 20 years. The second generation offsprings will be frustrated individuals just like us. So we might be looking at another 30years for another change to happen. By then the population with be 12 or 13 millions and the stop at two policy will be in effect.

For now, PAP is safe to make any policy changes as they wish.

DR Chee was a big surprise for me. I thought he will be in parliament for sure.

I think you should also take your mind off politics and just relax. No more hopes no more disappointments. Let the new shitizens decide from now on. If you are a sinkie and has some pride being one, suggest you plan for a pr or another citizenship unless you can bear the humiliation of being replaced in your own Country.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you should also take your mind off politics and just relax. No more hopes no more disappointments. Let the new shitizens decide from now on. If you are a sinkie and has some pride being one, suggest you plan for a pr or another citizenship unless you can bear the humiliation of being replaced in your own Country.

Thanks Bro.
I'm already a citizen of Canada and have given up my singapore citizenship 2 years ago.
My parents, siblings and close friends still reside in singapore. For them, i feel the pain.
I texted my brother telling him that maybe he should start looking at emigrating.

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run away as usual, just like Nicole Seah. Where are you when the country needs you? The Singapore economy is humming away and definitely needs people to help mann the engine. It's because of people like you that the government has to allow more foreigners to take on jobs here. Come back?

Please ask or check with brother [froggy], formerly [joetys], who is on this Sammyboy forum.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Run away as usual, just like Nicole Seah. Where are you when the country needs you? The Singapore economy is humming away and definitely needs people to help mann the engine. It's because of people like you that the government has to allow more foreigners to take on jobs here. Come back?

It takes a wise man to know when to stop. With or without us, the influx will continue. Without the baggage nor burden, foreigners will always be cheaper. More will be replaced regardless Singaporeans stay or not

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Bro.
I'm already a citizen of Canada and have given up my singapore citizenship 2 years ago.
My parents, siblings and close friends still reside in singapore. For them, i feel the pain.
I texted my brother telling him that maybe he should start looking at emigrating.

next month is election for canada. how do you think it will turn out? liberal or opposition?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Bro.

Why give up sg citizenship? I'm thinking of holding aust and sg citizenships at the same time. You have friends doing that? How long can they hold on to both citizenships before ICA forces them to and take legal action?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are just lazy sinkees lah.

the polls just show majority are balless and selfish. in times of war or disaster expect sinkies to only fight for themselves. the rich would vote pap as they of course want the GINI coeff to widen and protect their assets. the poor and middle income are stupid and do not see long term. they are kiasi and kiasu for their jobs even how shitty it becomes. that's why they deserved to be screwed big time. Now all the hot air complaints about big time FT and ah nehs flooding in and stealing their jobs and all the big time noiise about MRT breakdowns etc are just whinings from pitiful spineless souls. hahhahahhahh. only in this part of the world you get thousands of people protesting at rallies but balless when comes to voting. at least in mudland you know the bersih rallies are real.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By emigrating, you are simply falling into their trap-they will happily replace a disgruntled local with a foreigner(with a dubious paper qualification.).
It does not make sense for HDB dwellers to vote against the future of their children-why vote for a regime that give foreigners preference over locals? " If it's too good to be true, then it probably is "

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By emigrating, you are simply falling into their trap-they will happily replace a disgruntled local with a foreigner(with a dubious paper qualification.).
It does not make sense for HDB dwellers to vote against the future of their children-why vote for a regime that give foreigners preference over locals? " If it's too good to be true, then it probably is "

Another alternative is to retain your SG citizenship but work abroad.

Anyway, I doubt the PAP govt is 'replacing' locals per se: it is more a case of 'diluting' the pool of locals... even those that aren't necessarily disgruntled.

That's why I don't buy their claim that importing foreigners is essential to deal with a greying population. The foreigners themselves grow old too, you know. And who is going to take care of them?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Trap? Don't worry. Not many people will fall for the trap. That I can assure you.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
next month is election for canada. how do you think it will turn out? liberal or opposition?

I'm NDP supporter. In fact where i'm staying is NDP territories.
Met my MP Fin Donnely when he came for a house visit and met him again when my wife got her citizenship and he had a ceremony for new citizens.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why give up sg citizenship? I'm thinking of holding aust and sg citizenships at the same time. You have friends doing that? How long can they hold on to both citizenships before ICA forces them to and take legal action?

You give up citizenship coz then you get your CPF, Medishield etc in full which will be better to be used in your new country.
The good thing is that the singapore currency is still strong.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

The idea is to take your money while you still can. Soon they will even deny you the right to elect the President.