• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am glad I did not fly back to vote

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad I did not fly back to vote.

The entire election in Singapore is so rigged and stinks so much that North Korea have more honest elections

Stinkaporeans and the PAP go together.
Stinkaporeans for not having the balls and the brains to allow the PAP to cheat and fuck and tiew them.
Stinkaporeans got what they deserved to get. No more. No less.
I content myself to watch Stinkaporeans bleed more and more and watch their kids bleed even more and more as years go by.

Malaysians stand up when Najid stole a fraction of what PAP stolen from Stinkaporeans.
Stinkaporeans just put vaseline and KY and let PAP tiew them even more.

There are many other countries where living and life is sweeter without having to come back to Stinkapore.

Go and gloat.

Sonderkommandos also gloat on how well they eat and how well they lived while the Jews are turned into smoke and soap.

I doubt I even bother to come back into SBF as I do have other better things to do.

So goodbye to Leong Sam and all my friends here is all that I want to say.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro....i feel u.

But if u living overseas why u care....enjoy ur freedoms.....

Take piano lessons....life can be wonderful.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have to say I am glad I came back to vote for SingFirst in Tg Pagar.

I can say I've done my part and I am happy, this is democracy and I accept the result, if it is done fair and square.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I have to say I am glad I came back to vote for SingFirst in Tg Pagar.

I can say I've done my part and I am happy, this is democracy and I accept the result, if it is done fair and square.

Have to agree. its life....

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are overseas. So why are you criticising Singaporeans who stuck it out here to make it work?

I am glad I did not fly back to vote.

The entire election in Singapore is so rigged and stinks so much that North Korea have more honest elections

Stinkaporeans and the PAP go together.
Stinkaporeans for not having the balls and the brains to allow the PAP to cheat and fuck and tiew them.
Stinkaporeans got what they deserved to get. No more. No less.
I content myself to watch Stinkaporeans bleed more and more and watch their kids bleed even more and more as years go by.

Malaysians stand up when Najid stole a fraction of what PAP stolen from Stinkaporeans.
Stinkaporeans just put vaseline and KY and let PAP tiew them even more.

There are many other countries where living and life is sweeter without having to come back to Stinkapore.

Go and gloat.

Sonderkommandos also gloat on how well they eat and how well they lived while the Jews are turned into smoke and soap.

I doubt I even bother to come back into SBF as I do have other better things to do.

So goodbye to Leong Sam and all my friends here is all that I want to say.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you're such a fucking disappointment. you egg everyone on with your long repetitive diatribes and claim that you'll be there to string people up with piano wires on lamp posts. you even claim you're giving up your sicc membership, by intentionally showing off your status and wealth. when advised by me to sell the stake and share your proceeds with the down and trodden in sg, you remain silent and indifferent. when push cums to shove, you're no where to be found. all talk and no walk. sg is better without you. and now you have the nerve to tell all what is actually in your mind. "heng ah! not an air ticket wasted!" what a miserable miser of a fraud.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say I am glad I came back to vote for SingFirst in Tg Pagar. I can say I've done my part and I am happy, this is democracy and I accept the result, if it is done fair and square.

Then if u accept, u should congratulate PAP for a well-fought victory.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When people talk to opposition supporters like escher, they realize they are better off supporting PAP. At least when PAP wins, they don't go around talking about hanging people. Life goes on as normal, even for opposition candidates who succeeded in booting out cabinet ministers (Ling How Doong booted out a cabinet minister during the feared LKY era).

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you're such a fucking disappointment. you egg everyone on with your long repetitive diatribes and claim that you'll be there to string people up with piano wires on lamp posts. you even claim you're giving up your sicc membership, by intentionally showing off your status and wealth. when advised by me to sell the stake and share your proceeds with the down and trodden in sg, you remain silent and indifferent. when push cums to shove, you're no where to be found. all talk and no walk. sg is better without you. and now you have the nerve to tell all what is actually in your mind. "heng ah! not an air ticket wasted!" what a miserable miser of a fraud.

But he actually didn't vote. I even before the results were known he couldn't be bothered to help oppo.